Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
cases done by
No Pediatricians available for this location currently
Pediatricians from other locations
Is your child suffering from fever?
Mfine can help you find the top pediatricians in Thiruvananthapuram. See reviews and ratings from thousands of patients who have booked an online consultation with our certified doctors.
( 236 Ratings )
Consult Top Online Pediatrician on MFine
Who is a pediatrician?
A pediatrician in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around is a child specialist who specialises in taking care of children’s health. They are qualified child doctors with specialisation in pediatric care or the treatment of children. Pediatricians in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around also provide baby nutritional advice, child nutrition, fitness, and safety advice. It is always recommended to consult with the top online pediatrician in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around if your child is unwell or in need of immediate treatment. You can simply use the “pediatrician near me in Thiruvananthapuram” filter or the “child specialist near me in Thiruvananthapuram” filter on the MFine App to schedule an appointment instantly!
What does a pediatrician do?
Pediatricians in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around can treat infections, injuries, and common health problems in children. They perform thorough physical analysis and examination of a child and understand children’s health complications. After that, they provide accurate diagnosis and deliver primary level care. Pediatricians also give the child all the necessary vaccinations and immunizations and help children to meet their milestones in overall development, growth, skills, and behaviour. We have an in-depth vaccination chart for Indian babies that you can refer to, in case of any queries. If you are concerned about your baby’s health, feel free to book a consultation with an online pediatrician in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around through our MFine App! You can simply use the “pediatrician near me in Thiruvananthapuram” filter or the “child specialist near me in Thiruvananthapuram” filter on the MFine App to schedule an appointment instantly!
What types of treatment do pediatric specialists provide?
Pediatric specialists provide a wide range of diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. They treat high temperatures and common cold in children. They also treat all types of fever, cold, stomach infections, infectious diseases and respiratory diseases. Respiratory diseases in children such as asthma, allergies, lung infections, pneumonia and respiratory tract infection, both upper and lower, need immediate attention of a pediatrician. In addition, they can also treat issues related to puberty. If you are concerned that your child is experiencing delayed puberty, simply consult an online pediatrician in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around through our MFine App!
What is the age range for Pediatric care?
Typically, pediatricians treat children from the time of their birth until they are about 18 years. However, there is no strict rule regarding the time when you have to make the switch to adult doctors. Generally, pediatricians are actively consulted when your child is a few months old to about 10-12 years of age.
What is the recommended pediatric vaccination schedule?
Your pediatrician will suggest the baby vaccination chart as recommended by IAP (Indian Academy of Pediatrics). This vaccination chart lists the vaccines, the age when it has to be incorporated and the suggested dosage. Generally, vaccines against polio, typhoid, hepatitis, HIV, diphtheria, tetanus, and many more diseases are suggested for your child.
What is the difference between a pediatrician and a pediatric surgeon?
Pediatricians are consulted for general ailments occurring in children like cold, fever, stomach problems, development issues, etc. However, a pediatric surgeon is consulted for serious child health conditions, when surgery is the only way out to cure children. Pediatric surgeons are specialised in surgical treatment for children while pediatricians cure your child with medications.
Do I need a pediatrician before baby is born?
Generally, pediatricians are consulted regarding your baby’s health after they are born. Your gynecologist will make sure that you and your baby are healthy. However, you can choose your child’s pediatrician and visit him/her to build a relationship and also get your doubts cleared regarding pediatric care. Consult an online pediatrician in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around on MFine anytime, anywhere! If you are searching for a “pediatrician near me in Thiruvananthapuram” or “child specialist near me in Thiruvananthapuram”, simply log on to the MFine App and book your appointment in just a few steps!
When should you see a Pediatrician?
If your child is suffering from fever, diarrhea, cold and cough, urinary tract infection, stomach pain, nausea, skin allergy, food poisoning and developmental disorders you should see a pediatrician. There are other complicated health problems like asthma, neurodegenerative disease and genetic disorders that can occur in children. For help and medical advice, it is suggested that you reach out to the best Child Doctor in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around. Consult with an online pediatrician in Thiruvananthapuram that are located in and around for the best treatment and a quick diagnosis.
- Treatment for Abdominal Pain
- Treatment for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Treatment for Acute Nasopharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Pharyngitis
- Treatment for Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Treatment for Allergic Cough
- Treatment for Allergy
- Treatment for Baby Growth
- Treatment for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Treatment for Developmental Disorder of Speech and Language
- Treatment for developmental lag
- Treatment for Diaper Rash
- Treatment for Diarrhea
- Treatment for Feeding difficulties
- Treatment for Flatulence
- Treatment for Gastritis
- Treatment for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Treatment for Headache
- Treatment for Helminthiasis
- Treatment for Hypothyroidism
- Treatment for Infectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Treatment for Lactose Intolerance
- Treatment for Laryngotracheitis
- Treatment for neonatal conjunctivitis and dacryocystitis
- Treatment for Neonatal Sepsis
- Treatment for Normal neonate
- Treatment for Poor Weight Gain
- Treatment for Preterm (Premature) newborn
- Treatment for Seborrhea Capitis
- Treatment for Seborrhea Capitis
- Treatment for Typhoid fever
- Treatment for Umbilical granuloma
- Treatment for Urinary Tract Infection
- Treatment for Viral Fever
- Treatment for Vomiting Of Newborn
- Treatment for Weaning Issues
Other Specialities in Thiruvananthapuram
- Dermatologist in Thiruvananthapuram
- General Physician in Thiruvananthapuram
- Orthopedician in Thiruvananthapuram
- General Surgeon in Thiruvananthapuram
- Cardiologist in Thiruvananthapuram
- Dietitian in Thiruvananthapuram
- Pulmonologist in Thiruvananthapuram
- Gynecologist in Thiruvananthapuram
- Gastroenterologist in Thiruvananthapuram
Top Hospitals on MFine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App