Is that just a pain? All about Plantar Fascia
An inflammation of the band of tissues extending from the heel to the toes. Heel pain results because of tissue irritation and inflammation.
â€œ10% percent of people in the United States may present with heel pain over the course of their lives, with 83% of these patients being active working adults between the ages of 25 and 65 years old.
- Can be treated by a medical professional
- Lab tests rarely required
- Can be long-term
The largest bone in the foot is a Heal. Too much pressure on the foot, strains, sprains, fractures, reactive arthritis are the common causes of leg and heel pain.
One of the first symptoms of lung cancer could be the occurrence of Bone Metastasis.
Pain under the heel or just behind it. It increases depending upon the severity.
- Rest as much as possible.
- Ice applied on heel for 10 to 15 minutes can give relief.
- Wear shoes that fit properly.
- Stretch your muscles before exercising.
- Pace yourself during physical activity.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
Anti-inflammatory drugs are usually prescribed. Using special footwear devices and physiotherapy gives relief.
Proper diagnosis, medication, and treatment can occur only under the supervision of expert physicians. At mfine, let yourself connect with a holistic healthcare team."