Consult Top Orthopedicians Online
5549 matches found for: Orthopedicians near you
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Consult an Ortho Doctor Online
Who is an orthopedician?
Orthopedic doctors near me are bone and joint specialists who treat people suffering from backache, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain or foot pain. A doctor dealing with bones also treats pain or issues in tendons and ligaments. These doctors basically work towards preventing complications related to the musculoskeletal system. They help diagnose these orthopedic conditions and accordingly suggest treatment. Right from exercises to diet and surgery, an orthopedician near me does it all for your bones and joints to get better and stronger. We even make your search for "orthopedician doctor near me" easier by providing you with some of the best orthopedicians near me to choose from. Consult an ortho doctor online on MFine if you're facing any bone or joint related ailments today.
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past, consider taking a COVID-19 antibody test to test your immunity levels.
When should I see an orthopedician?
Many times, people neglect pain only to end up with a severe underlying complication or even disability. Symptoms as minor as neck stiffness or constant pain can be due to spondylosis of the neck. Similarly, chronic back pain could be a telltale sign of a slipped disc. Such pains, aches and orthopedic conditions should be reported to an orthopedician near me at the right time to get a correct diagnosis. Here are some common symptoms and diseases that warrant immediate ortho consultation:
- Pain in knee, hips, joints, muscles, foot or ankle, and upper or lower back.
- Malignant bone tumours
- Fractures of the bone as a result of any injury immediately
It is important that you reach out to an ortho doctor online near me in the case of a broken bone or a suspected fracture for immediate evaluation. MFine makes this ortho consultation possible with a priority to deliver the right medical care at the right time. Some fo the best orthopedicians associated with us are here to listen to your health complications and provide the proper treatment suitable for the orthopedic conditions.
If you have any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, and cold, and additionally have had joint aches or a recent injury, you can reach out to a bone and joint specialist from the comfort of your home. We make your searches for "orthopedicians near me" easier by providing you with a way to consult an online ortho at your utmost convenience. Schedule an ortho consultation with the MFine app to instantly chat with a doctor online near me and know more immediately. They will analyse your symptoms with a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment.
What do orthopedic doctors treat?
- Joint and bone pain: There are a number of sprains and aches including knee pain, joint pain and bone pain. These are common complications in today’s busy life. Online ortho doctors near me on MFine are also knee specialist doctors treat all kinds of knee and joint pains and aches with state-of-the-art medical technology.
- All types of arthritis: A bone and joint specialist also treats arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is important to understand that arthritis is a degenerative disease of the joints. All types of arthritis lead to painful and severe degradation of joints. An online bone doctor helps patients by offering preventive care, pain management, and regenerative therapy.
- Posture correction: A lot of people do not realise that their bad posture can lead to immense pain in their bones. Incorrect posture is often neglected, something that an online bone doctor near me specialises in fixing. Your posture is often the root cause of bone-related disorders and defects. An ortho doctor online near me on MFine will advise posture correction to patients after diagnosing the condition.
- Exercises: The one thing that most busy people neglect is their health and understanding the importance of maintaining one’s fitness. People especially the elderly face common injuries to the knee. Exercise for chronic illness is extremely crucial as it is the key to improving joint disorders and chronic orthopedic illnesses. Orthopedicians near mewho are also knee specialist doctors ensure that your knee joints are getting the movement it needs. They also ensure that your fitness is maintained and suggest exercises that benefit your bones and muscles, keeping orthopedic conditions and issues at bay.
- Lifestyle recommendations: Most people look for the apt lifestyle recommendation that suits their needs. Chat with the best online ortho doctors near me to know more about proper lifestyle recommendations for improved health and vigour.
How to consult with orthopedicians on mfine?
MFine is an ideal platform to consult with an esteemed group of the best orthopedicians near me and orthopedic surgeons online. We have some of the finest bone and muscle doctors near me listed with us. We make your searches for "orthopedician doctor near me" and "orthopedicians near me" easier by providing you with a way to consult with a team of highly esteemed orthopedicians near me at the leisure of your own home. Without wasting time and queuing up for medical care, you can now choose to consult with the best orthopedicians in your city using the app and get instant appointments with video consultation.
Alert for COVID-19 pandemic
While India is currently facing an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases, Mfine is committed to making healthcare accessible to all through our online platform. Continue to minimize the risk of exposure by following social distancing guidelines and staying at home whenever possible. In case you need medical assistance we urge you to consult a doctor online through the MFine App or our website from the comfort of your home.
During this pandemic, it is highly advisable to opt for a COVID antibody RT PCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on MFine.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 like flu symptoms, sore throat, muscle pain and body aches, it is best to reach out to a general physician online immediately. Further, you can self-assess with a COVID-19 risk assessment tool to understand your need for professional medical advice better.
mfine's Hospital Network With Highly Experienced Orthopedician
Frequently Asked Questions on Orthopedician Near Me
What medical conditions does an orthopedist treat?
What is the most common orthopedic injury?
Are all orthopedic doctors surgeons?
All orthopedic doctors are trained in orthopedic surgery and perform them for various bone and joint-related diseases, although some may super specialize in a particular type of disease treatment or surgery. An orthopedician identifies and diagnoses muscular and bone-related problems through imaging or based on symptoms. Corrective surgery can then be performed by a bone and muscle doctor if required on the affected areas like the joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons
Does an orthopedist treat sports injuries?
When should one consult an orthopedician immediately?
If there is any bone and joint pain or sprain or fracture, consulting with the best orthopedician immediately is a must. This is also true if you have a pull, catch or any other ankle,knee,shoulder, elbow,wrist, hip or back problem.
Does an orthopedic doctor treat back pain?
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App