Calculus of Kidney: Know All The Facts
Calculus of kidney are stones which get deposited in the kidneys. They cause extreme pain when they get passed out in the urine.
Men are more prone than women to get affected by kidney stones and they are mostly reported by 25 to 30 year age group. 
- Depending on the severity of the pain, kidney stones may get treated with in a few days or a few weeks.
- Their presence is often confirmed through a lab test or imaging.
- Though found in all age groups, people over the age of 40 are more prone to having kidney stones formed.
The main symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Severe pain in the back or in the lower abdomen.
- Pain in groin area
- Vomiting and nausea
- Blood in urine
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Drinking plenty of water
- Drinking fruit juices and other fluids
Depending on the complications in the condition, the doctors may suggest any of the following:
- IV fluids
- Ureteroscopic stone removal
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy
- Laser lithotripsy
At Mfine, we ensure that the best of the treatment programs are made available to our patients for their medical condition. Call us to know more about our treatment programs.