Dr. JRK Aforte Capsule
Prescription for: Personal Health
AFORTE CAPSULES For Stress Related Problems and Anti-Depressant
- Aforte capsule is specially formulated with Withania somnifera (Aswagandha) & Centella asiatica (Vallarai) for the management of stress & related problems associated with chronic auto-Immune diseases like Psoriasis & Vitiligo.
- Chronic diseases such as Psoriasis. Vitiligo & Rheumatoid arthritis do affect the morbidity and quality of life and thus cause depression, anxiety, worries, sleeplessness etc.
- Hence for treating the above diseases, drugs to alleviate patients from depression & anxiety is equally important.
- The combinations of Aswagandha & Vallarai are well-known in the system of Siddha medicine as the most effective anxiolytic drugs.
- Dr.JRK’s Siddha Research and Pharmaceutical Pvt.Ltd recommend the use of Aforte capsules along with other medications for Vitiligo and Psoriasis.
INDICATIONS: Stress, Depression and Insomnia.
COMPOSITION :Each 500mg capsule contains extracts of : Withania somnifera 200 mg, Centella asiatica 250 mg, Linga chenduram 1 mg, MECHANISM OF ACTION: Withania somnifera and Centella asiatica is known to have anti stress activity.
DOSAGE: Adults:One capsule in morning and two capsules at night after food.
PACKING: Aforte is presented in 10 capsules blister packing.
Use under medical supervision.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
Price: Not Available
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.