Sita Bhateja Specialty Hospital
Multi Speciality Hospital | Established 1981
1st Consultation Free
Doctors from Sita Bhateja Specialty Hospital
Dr. K. Lalatendu Kumar
MBBS, DNB, MNAMS, Fellowship in Pediatric Urology
19+ years years exp
Dr. N.N. Sirisha
MBBS, DCH, DNB, Fellowship in Neonatology
13+ years years exp
About Sita Bhateja Specialty HospitalOnly a few hospitals like the Sita Bhateja specialty hospital are good at everything. The hospital is home to different types of doctors all the way from dieticians to neurosurgeons. With expert staff, friendly nurses and hi-tech medical equipment, the Sita Bhateja hospital has acquired a very strong reputation in South India. The hospital is especially popular for its advanced neurosurgery department coupled with hi-tech spine surgery. With these medical treatments, it offers a one-stop solution for people who want complete care for their entire nervous system.
Equipment/ TechnologyThe Sita Bhateja Hospital in Bangalore is powered by some of the latest medical gadgets in the industry today. It is known for having rare medical devices found only in world-class hospitals. The hospital also has dedicated emergency rooms and several fully-equipped operation theatres. With an active emergency care centre, the hospital caters to all the needs of people suffering through a severe road accident. Some of the notable gadgets at the Sita Bhateja hospital include Zeiss operating microscope, laminar air flow device, Philips C-arm, Midas Rex neuro drill, intra-operative micro driller, etc.
Specialties Treated at Sita Bhateja Specialty Hospital
- General Medicine: The general medicine department of the hospital is responsible for quickly diagnosing the common diseases like cough, cold and viral fever. It is also linked to the main branches of the hospital to take up severe cases of bad medical conditions at a short notice.
- Neurosurgery: Some of India’s top neurosurgeons run the neurosurgery department at this hospital. These doctors have an immense experience in handling delicate neurological cases.
- Orthopedics: The orthopedic department at this hospital runs under the famous Dr Vinay. He is known to have handled complex cases of osteoporosis very effectively.
- Spine Surgery: The combination of the neurosurgery and spine surgery departments make the hospital extremely popular for patients going through a disease related to the nervous system.
- OB and GYN: The OB and GYN department of the hospital is fully equipped with hi-tech tools to take care of pregnant women.
- Laparoscopic Surgery: This hospital features an excellent survival rate after complex laparoscopic surgery. The doctors have access to fully functional motorized devices to operate with an extremely high precision level.
- Intensive Care: The intensive care unit of the hospital takes care of complex cases that need urgent attention.
8 & 9, O’Shaughnessy Road, Langford Gardens, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560025
Consult Doctor Online Within 60 Seconds