People Tree Hospital
Multi Speciality Hospital | Established 2013
1st Consultation Free
Doctors from People Tree Hospital
Dr. Vijendran P
MBBS, MD(Gold Medal RGUHS), DNB, Ex Asso Prof- AFMC
15+ years exp
Dr. Prabhudev Salanki
MBBS, MS , FRCS, DNB(Uro), FEBU, FRCS( Uro), Dip Lap Uro (Strabourg)
29+ years exp
About People Tree HospitalPeople Tree Hospitals are run by expert doctors who believe in providing safe, affordable and effective treatment to their patients. These hospitals provide world-class facilities to their patients at extremely affordable prices. Therefore, the hospitals are popular in South India, especially in the areas around Bangalore. The doctors at People Tree hospitals in Bangalore put the needs of their patients before everything else. The management also runs the People Tree Foundation as a charitable wing of the world-class hospital. This foundation provides free or subsidized treatments to poor people who cannot afford to pay their medical bills. The hospitals also run a dedicated research institute to help aspiring doctors change millions of lives across the globe.
Equipment/ TechnologyPeople Tree Hospitals have hi-tech gadgets for all their departments. Some of the most popular procedures carried out at these hospitals include lower segment caesarean section, myomectomy, dilation and curettage, ovarian cyst removal, hysterectomy, etc. These hospitals have the latest ultrasound equipment that helps the doctors keep track of the health of pregnant women. It also has MRI, CT scan machines for the neurosurgery department. The dialysis machines are frequently used to successfully complete kidney replacement and surgery.
Specialities Treated at People Tree Hospital
- Neonatal Care: The neonatal care department of the hospital provides the necessary care and attention to newborn babies and pregnant women. The hospital features an extremely high survival rate in case of complicated pregnancy-related cases.
- Neurosciences: The advanced neuroscience division of the hospital operates under the supervision of the best neurosurgeons in the country. Hi-tech equipment helps the neurosurgeons at the hospital to conduct complex surgeries at the brink of life and death.
- Kidney Care: The dialysis machines help the doctors at the hospital conduct kidney replacement surgeries effectively.
- Blood Urea Nitrogen Test: The People Tree Hospital is one of the few hospitals in India that has access to hi-tech BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen) test equipment.
- Myomectomy: The top gynaecologists at this hospital have performed several myomectomy operations in the past.
- With a 200-bed capacity and multi-speciality doctors, People Tree Hospitals provide round the clock care to all its patients.
2, Tumkur road, Goraguntepalya, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560022
Consult Doctor Online Within 60 Seconds