Maternity and Child Care Speciality Hospital | Established 2014
About Ovum Hospital
The Ovum hospital in Bangalore is known for its exceptional care for pregnant women as well as young children. Located in the heart of the city, the hospital is the preferred choice for new parents. The hospital provides special care for newborn babies in need of expert care and treatment.
The Ovum children's hospital is run by the Neonatal Care & Research Institute (NCRI). The doctors at this hospital have experience in dealing with young children. They are extremely friendly and can easily make friends with children to make them comfortable in the environment. A dedicated playroom at the hospital shows the focus on the staff on customer satisfaction.
The special Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at the hospital is ideal for newborn babies. The doctors here have access to high tech incubators to treat cases of late as well as early deliveries of babies. The special unit is designed to minimize the mortality rate of newborn babies.
The hospital has successfully saved the lives of hundreds of newborn babies in the past. With an exceptional post-delivery care using hi-tech equipment, the hospital provides enough comfort for the newborn baby as well as its mother.
Specialties Treated at Ovum Hospital
- Sperm Injection: The fertility clinic has helped thousands of couples across the country conceive a child. The doctors here use the latest Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection techniques to inject sperm directly near the egg.
- Childbirth And Delivery: The hospital is known for its childbirth division. The doctors here have the experience of delivering thousands of babies in the past couple of years. They have handled complicated cases of cesarean as well as normal deliveries very effectively.
- Postpartum Care: The doctors at the Ovum hospital provide excellent postpartum care for both the mother as well as the child. They are extremely gentle in delivering the babies to minimize the pain. The balanced use of anesthetics and right techniques allows these doctors to deliver the babies quickly.
- Gynecology: The staff of the Ovum hospital consists of the best gynecologists in the country. These doctors have a vast experience in treating major cervical and pregnancy-related issues.
- Plastic Surgery: The special plastic surgery department of the hospital deals with cosmetic changes for women.
- Speech Therapy: The Ovum hospital pediatrician staff also contains speech therapists to help children who face difficulty speaking at an early age.
- Hysteroscopic Biopsy: The latest biopsy tools allow the doctors to diagnose problems very quickly.
- Transcervical Resection of Endometrium: This treatment takes care of the endometrium lining in the pre-delivery as well as post-delivery stages.
220, 7th Main Rd, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560043
Consult Doctor Online Within 60 Seconds