Address Health Clinic
Child Healthcare | Established 2010
About Address Health ClinicAddressHealth Clinic offers a wide range of services based on the health needs of young children and adults. The clinic covers everything starting from routine health checkups to health and medical education and psychological assessment. The child care clinic is the result of an endeavour taken up by a team of like minded people who joined hands together to change the way of child health care practice in the country.
Equipments & TechnologyState-of-the-art clinics and latest equipment allow the best child hospital in Bangalore, AddressHealth, to offer dedicated and holistic care. For every stream of practice, the clinic uses advanced equipment, adequate facilities for oral health care, an updated laboratory for diagnostics, and latest technologically enabled Electronic Health Records for updated status. The facility is the first pediatric healthcare network in India providing comprehensive care for school-going children and adults through its chain of clinics.
- Health Check-up & Follow-up: AddressHealth checks exceed beyond the mandatory requirements. Following some simple processes for students, parents, and school management, experienced doctors provide dedicated health care. Children also receive one-on-one follow-up. E-Health Records is used to update children’s health status accurately in an easily retrievable format. Specialities include:
- Anthropometry: Height, weight, chest, waist, hip, BMI measurements
- Audiometry: Pure tone check for hearing problems
- Dentistry: Dental hygiene and dentition check for cavities, caries, and gum infections
- Vision: Tests for colour blindness and refractory errors
- Head-to-toe Examination: Head, scalp, hair, face, neck, nails, skin, spine, joints, bones and extremities checkup
- Doctor’s Station: Check up of eyes, ears, nose, oral cavity, tongue, teeth, throat and vital statistics
- Clinic: The AddressHealth Clinic provides all kinds of pediatric medical services at their location. The clinic is done up nicely to offer a child-friendly ambiance and every staff member is sensitized to handle children in a comfortable and friendly manner. Specialities include:
- Pediatric care
- Vision services
- Optical store
- Psychosocial health services
- Medical Room: Childcare is very important at the school where a child spends more than half the way. AddressHealth clinic collaborates with schools and runs a fully equipped and nurse-led infirmary at schools called the AddressHealth Medical Room. These units provide:
- First Aid: Basic emergency care at school and first aid/contact
- Tele-Consultation: Specially designed tele-medicine equipped units are used for emergency and planned teleconsultation with child health experts.
- Evacuation Advice: After assessing the severity of adverse medical conditions, nurses recommend evacuation for an emergency.
- Health Education: AddressHealth Child Care Clinic provides health education to parents and children through periodic seminars and specially created curriculum.
- Speech Therapy: Special doctors are available to offer speech therapy to children with speech problems like stammering.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Consultation: The clinic also provides obstetrics and gynecological consultation to patients.
AddressHealth Clinic, 133, 2nd floor, Bank of Baroda Building, Hulimavu Gate, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560076
Consult Doctor Online Within 60 Seconds