3+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Risk Assessment: Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism
Select mfine Lab Partner
Accreditation: NABL, ISO
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (3)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality care at affordable costs.
- Centralized laboratory processing 60,000 samples daily
- State of the art diagnostic infrastructure for accuracy & precision
- ISO 9001:2008 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certified
Tests Included (3)
- Press 'Book Package' below to pay for the package.
- Once the order is confirmed, Thyrocare will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by Thyrocare lab technician during the scheduled slot
- Your report will be available on the app within 24-48 hours of sample collection.
- Your free consultation will start when your reports are ready.
- Our doctor will explain your test results and share his advice.
Tests Included (3)
Thyroid care at home
What is Thyroid?
Thyroid is an endocrine gland that secretes multiple vital hormones that are collectively called as the thyroid hormone. It is butterfly-shaped and is located in the base of your neck. The most important hormones secreted by the thyroid gland are tetraiodothyronine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). T4 is also commonly referred to as the thyroxine hormone which plays a significant role in metabolism and development. Thyroid symptoms can range from a weak immune system, deficiency in iodine to inflammation of the thyroid gland. Sometimes, even during pregnancy, you are prone to get thyroid disorders.
What is thyroid disease?
Hyperthyroidism: Hyperthyroidism is a condition when your thyroid produces excess of T3 or T4. In some cases, patients exhibit an excess of both. It occurs more commonly in women and is mostly passed down genetically. Typical symptoms of hyperthyroidism is the inflammation of the thyroid gland and a compromised immune system.
Hypothyroidism: Contrary to hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism is a condition when the thyroid gland is underactive and does not secrete the desired amount of thyroid hormones. This leads to a drop in metabolism and body functions. Typical symptoms of hypothyroidism include an intolerance to cold and fatigue, accompanied by muscle and joint pain.
Goiter: Goiter is when your neck swells up due to inflammation of the thyroid gland. Other symptoms of goiter include discomfort while swallowing and breathing, coughing, a tight sensation in the throat and light-headedness while raising arms above the head. A goiter is usually painless, but a large one can cause discomfort and will need a doctor’s immediate attention.
When to take thyroid test?
It is important to check for the thyroid causes for effective diagnosis. Thyroid symptoms include fatigue, depression, body weakness, weight loss and inflammation of the thyroid gland. Thyroid diagnosis is typically done by measuring the amount of thyroid hormones. More often, the TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) levels are measured. TSH is secreted by the pituitary gland that stimulates the thyroid gland to secrete other important thyroid hormones.
What is the thyroid test procedure?
A complete Thyroid test includes a series of blood tests that checks the levels of T3 and T4 hormones in the body. It can be undertaken at anytime of the day and does not require a pre-test fast. The test will reveal if your thyroid is underactive, leading to hypothyroidism, or overactive, leading to hyperthyroidism.
How to take thyroid test online?
You can easily book an appointment online for thyroid diagnosis in Sonipat through the mfine app and get your tests done conveniently.You can also download the mfine app and connect with doctors and best endocrinologists in Sonipat . A medical professional from Healthians or Thyrocare or Thyrocare will visit your doorstep to take your blood sample and the results will be shared with you online. You can consult a doctor online immediately through instant chat and video consultation and make good health a priority today!