Stress Assessment in Sonipat
36+ Tests included
200+ Booked in last 7 days
This package covers
- Measurement: Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Stress Hormone Check
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Thyroid
- Deficiency Check : Vitamin D Total
Why should you book this package?
If you are a Male/Female above 18 years
For working adults employed in work environments with high levels of stress
If you are constantly stressed and your daily activities are impacted due to it
Select mfine Lab Partner
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (36)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality care at affordable costs.
- Centralized laboratory processing 60,000 samples daily
- State of the art diagnostic infrastructure for accuracy & precision
- ISO 9001:2008 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certified
Tests Included (36)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Press 'Book Package' below to pay for the package.
- Once the order is confirmed, Thyrocare will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by Thyrocare lab technician during the scheduled slot
- Your report will be available on the app within 24-48 hours of sample collection.
- Your free consultation will start when your reports are ready.
- Our doctor will explain your test results and share his advice.
Can you test for stress?
Yes, you can! A stress assessment exclusively determines several parameters that are affected by stress and other stress-related disorders. Stress is not beneficial for one’s physical or mental health. Experts say that stress produces the hormone cortisol which brings about biological changes. With an increasing number of individuals dealing with mental and emotional strain, it has become essential to get yourself checked to find out the causes of stress.
What does stress mean?
Stress is the physical and mental trauma you go through when exposed to unexpected situations. These scenarios lead to an increased production of substances like cortisol and adrenaline in the body. When these substances remain high as the result of chronic stress, it can lead to an increased risk of stress related disorders like high blood pressure, heart attack, anxiety, headache, and depression. Whatever the reasons might be, it is vital to take up a stress assessment and consult with top doctors for the best treatment.
What are the causes of stress?
Understanding the root causes of stress is the first step in starting any treatment. Some of the common reasons are workplace issues, peer pressure, environment at home, financial issues, relationships among other factors. Psychiatrists may help in relieving some of the mental disorders resulting from prolonged stress levels, however it is imperative to check the metabolic disorders of the body as a result of high stress levels.
What is a stress assessment test?
A stress assessment is a set of health screening exams that checks the complete blood count (CBC), cholesterol levels, thyroid function, diabetes profile, vitamin D levels, inflammation marker levels, and stress hormone levels. The amounts of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and hemoglobin are evaluated under CBC. Inflammation markers like ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) is measured to see if they are elevated, which can be an outcome of stress. In addition to these tests, hormone analysis is done to measure the amount of cortisol which is elevated with stress.
When you opt for a stress assessment at home, a lab technician will collect your samples from home for analysis. You can then access your reports online within 48 hours and fix an appointment with a doctor for further treatment.
How can one relieve stress?
Apart from the treatment suggested by your doctor, you can also resort to simple stress remedies to keep the tension under control. It is advisable to eat healthy and on time and to maintain a sleep schedule getting 6-8 hours of sound sleep. Additionally, regular exercises like walking and yoga help in keeping your mind calm. For some individuals, talking, reading, music and gardening can be forms of self-therapy to relax their minds. A hobby is often found to be helpful in relaxing the mind. There are also advanced stress remedies like reflexology and massage therapy that can bring about immediate relief to individuals.
mfine app connects you with the best doctors in Sonipat with whom you can interact to get suggestions about your health. When you book a stress assessment in Sonipat, a lab technician from Healthians or Thyrocare will visit your home and collect your sample for the test. You can then consult with either a general doctor or neurologist in Sonipat to examine you. It’s time to live stress-free.