Alcohol Risk Assessment
50+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Measurement: Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Organ Health Assessment: Liver, Kidneys, and Pancreas
- Deficiency Check : Vitamin
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol
Why should you book this package?
If you are a Male/Female above 21 years
If you have regular drinking habits
Select mfine Lab Partner
Accreditation: NABL, ISO
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (50)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Alcohol Risk Assessment
What is Alcohol Risk Assessment?
Excessive alcohol consumption is bad for the body, especially for the liver. Regular alcohol drinkers are at high risk for many long-term conditions and alcoholic liver disease is the most alarming one. An Alcohol Risk Assessment allows you to check for any such damage that is being caused. The health of the liver, kidneys and pancreas is assessed by doing a blood test.
Why should you do an Alcohol Risk Assessment?
People with excessive alcohol consumption (more than one drink a day for women and more than 2 drinks a day for men) habits are at risk for many long-term diseases such as alcoholic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, digestive problems, heart disease, and can cause various cancers such as liver, pancreas, mouth and throat cancer. Thus, to ensure your organ health is not affected by alcohol, it is important for all regular consumers of alcohol to do an Alcohol Risk Assessment.
What should you expect from an Alcohol Risk Assessment Test?
Alcohol Risk Assessment examines the following:
- Health of the liver: The liver being the one to filter out alcohol, is most at risk of damage due to excessive alcohol condition. Thus, a full liver panel is done to ensure there is no alcoholic liver disease.
- Health of the pancreas: The pancreatic gland is also responsible for the digestion of alcohol.
- Health of the kidneys: Kidneys being part of the process to filter and dispose of alcohol, are at risk of damage due to excessive alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin deficiency: To check if there is no deficiency of vitamins due to consumption of alcohol blood test is done.
- Risk of cholesterol: Excessive consumption of alcohol also puts you more at risk for increase in cholesterol levels. This, in turn, is likely to make you diabetic.
An alcohol blood test and various other markers for different organs are the tests you should be prepared for in an Alcohol Risk Assessment.
What do we do at the alcohol risk assessment?
mfine offers alcohol risk assessment packages at home in Panipat. Our well-trained and professional phlebotomist from Healthians comes to your doorstep and carefully collect the blood sample. The results are then posted on the mfine app within 48 hours.
You can take this test from the convenience of your home and additionally you can also consult with top general physicians in Panipat through the mfine to understand to diagnose the results from the alcohol risk assessment report. Your first consultation is free. Download the mfine app now.