Full Body Check
50+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Measurement: Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Organ Health Assessment: Heart, Liver, Kidneys, and Thyroid
- Deficiency Check: Calcium
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Diabetes
Why should you book this package?
To help evaluate lifestyle changes and health risks
The tests are recommended atleast once a year
To have better insight into your immunity
Select mfine Lab Partner
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (52)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Full body check
What is a full body checkup?
A full body checkup is done to get a complete understanding of your overall health. The full body test focuses on the health of the heart, liver, kidneys, and thyroid gland. These organs are responsible for the main functions of the body, apart from the brain. The complete body checkup package also includes blood tests, diabetes screening and a calcium deficiency test, for which our lab partners collect samples in a single visit to save you time. All of these are indicators for multiple health conditions.
Why do you need a full body checkup?
It is important to get a full body checkup done annually to keep track of your health and proper functioning of organs in your body. Since the package includes a deficiency check, risk assessment, organ health assessment and a complete blood count test, it gives you an overall health report. You can consult with a general doctor in Noida to assess the report and opt for treatment in the early stages of diagnosis, if needed.
Who should get a full body checkup done?
Everyone above the age of 18 years is advised to get a complete body checkup annually. Adults are at greater health risk because of lifestyle changes at different stages of their lives. Moreover, a full body test helps in detecting life-threatening diseases like cancer - the early diagnosis of which can help in effective prevention and treatment.
What tests are done in a full body checkup?
There are a total of 50 total tests done as part of a complete body checkup. This includes the following:
- 23 blood count tests: A CBC medical test will help understand if your body is fighting any diseases or infections and will help determine if the average platelet count is a normal range.
- 11 liver tests: These liver tests are used to give a complete profile of the liver’s activity and health.
- 3 kidneys examinations: These kidney tests help determine the health of the kidneys. Oftentimes, we may dismiss early symptoms of kidney disease, such as change in frequency of bowel movement and discolouration because we think these are temporary. In case anything turns up in your medical reports, you will be referred to a kidney specialist.
- 1 diabetes assessment: A blood glucose test and testing HbA1c levels lets you monitor blood glucose levels and identify any risk of diabetes, or early signs of diabetes that may present themselves. In which case, a diabetes doctor will have a look at your diabetes screening test results to help you out.
- 8 lipid tests: A lipid profile helps assess the HDL and LDL cholesterol levels and other types of fats in your blood. Fats levels in your blood are indicators of the health of your heart.
- 3 thyroid examinations: A thyroid blood test is done to ensure that the gland is in good health. This will test your T3 and T4 levels, and a TSH blood test will check for low thyroid levels as well. Based on these results, you may be referred to a thyroid specialist.
- 1 calcium levels evaluation: Calcium levels are monitored to check for any conditions related to bones, teeth, heart, and liver. An orthopedic doctorwill go over the results of your calcium test to help detect early signs of osteoporosis.
What help do we provide?
With the mfine app, we provide you with the best full body checkup packages in Noida. Our full body checkup price is inclusive of all the tests provided. Choose a full health checkup in Noida best tailored to suit your needs. A health professional from Healthians will come to your home to collect the samples. The test report will be uploaded on your mfine app within 48 hours. You can also consult with the top general physicians in Noida for a complete diagnosis of your full body test on the mfine app. The doctor will also share their medical advice and write you a prescription if needed.
Who should take these tests?
Both men and women above the age of 18 should avail a full body test at least once a year to ensure that all aspects of your health are optimal, and to check for any signs of medical conditions that can show up with age. In case you have a family history of heart problems, diabetes, and other conditions of the like, you should opt for full body checkup sooner rather than later.
Do I need to practice fasting before the blood test?
A select few of the tests from this health package require fasting before blood test and sample collection to ensure accurate results are displayed in your medical report. You are required to keep a gap of a minimum of 10-12 hours between the time of your last meal and the sample collection. You can drink only water during that period.
When will I get the reports?
All medical reports pertaining to the full body test will be ready and uploaded onto your profile on the mfine app within 48 hours of the sample collection.
What happens once I get my results?
Once your test results are ready, a general doctor in Noida will get in touch with you to analyse your reports and offer further advice on which parameters of your health you need to focus more on. In case any signs and symptoms of medical conditions appear in the reports of the master health checkup, you will be put in touch with a doctor from that respective field.
Do I need a doctor’s prescription for the tests?
Since this health screening is a full health checkup for preventive measures, you will not require a doctor’s prescription to avail these tests. Simply book a full body checkup at home on our app, and schedule a date and time convenient for you for the sample collection.
What’s the difference between a basic full body check and a full body checkup?
A basic full body health checkup tests for fewer medical conditions, making a full body checkup at home a more comprehensive one. For example, a full body test checks for thyroid conditions, kidney and liver infections, early signs of diabetes, and calcium deficiency, whereas a basic health checkup does not cover these tests.