Advanced Full Body Check- MEN
75+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Measurement: Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Deficiency Check: Calcium, Vitamin
- Urine Analysis and Electrolytes Profile
- Organ Health Evaluation: Liver, Kidneys, and Thyroid
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Diabetes
Why should you book this package?
If you are a Male above 18 years
To help evaluate lifestyle changes and health risks
Recommended once a year
Select mfine Lab Partner
Accreditation: NABL, ISO
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (75)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Tests Included (75)
Complete Blood Count(23)
Advanced Full Body Check - Men
What is an advanced full body checkup for men?
An advanced full body checkup includes an exhaustive list of tests that are taken to assess your medical health and diagnose if you are at the risk of any life-threatening diseases. A men master health checkup will include all the pathological tests connected to men’s health. It comprises of tests to check deficiencies, organ health evaluation, urine analysis, cholesterol and diabetes risk assessment and complete blood count tests. An annual advanced full body checkup is recommended for all men above the age of 18.
Why should men get an advanced full body checkup?
Adults go through many lifestyle changes and are more at risk for many health conditions. Thus, an annual men master health checkup is recommended to ensure good health. Major systems of the body are tested, along with specific health markers for men. These indicators also show if there is a risk to any severe health condition. Early detection of such conditions gives you a little more chance to beat them.
What tests does an advanced full body checkup include for men?
There are a total of 75 tests included in an advanced full body checkup for men. The mfine advanced men master health checkup includes the following tests:
- 23 blood count tests: Blood tests are done to identify any infections or diseases your body may be fighting.
- 1 inflammation marker: This test is used to detect protein levels in the blood. Extremely elevated levels of protein most likely point to bacterial infections.
- 11 liver tests: These parameters are used to ascertain your liver is in good health and is functioning properly.
- 3 kidney tests: These tests are used to determine the health and functioning of your kidney system.
- 1 diabetes test: This monitors blood glucose levels and helps determine if you’re at risk for diabetes.
- 8 lipid tests: This set of tests is to calculate the levels of cholesterol and other types of fats in your blood. These levels are an indicator of the health of your heart.
- 3 thyroid tests: These are done to ensure that the thyroid gland is healthy and functional.
- 7 urine tests: A complete urine analysis is done to check for any kidney infection or urinary tract infection. Urine is also assessed for hypertension, diabetes, and fatty liver disease.
- 2 vitamin tests: These are used to ascertain you have no vitamin deficiencies.
- 1 electrolyte test: This test is used to evaluate if your salt and mineral levels in the body are balanced or not.
- 1 gout test: Uric acid is tested to check if you have gout.
How can we help?
You can find doctors and hospitals on the mfine app that fit this category. Use mfine’s advanced full body checkup for men package in Noida, and a medical professional from Healthians or Thyrocare will collect the samples from your doorstep. The results will be uploaded on your profile on the app within 48 hours. Such an advanced full body checkup includes a range of many different indicators, requiring a general physician to correctly diagnose the results. On the mfine app, you can find the top general doctors in Noida, get a free consultation, and a personalised prescription if needed.