Advanced Full Body Check- WOMEN
80+ Tests included
700+ Booked in last 7 days
This package covers
- Immunity Parameters: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Iron Levels, Vitamin D & B12
- Deficiency Check: Calcium
- Organ Health Evaluation: Liver, Kidneys, and Thyroid
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Ovarian Cancer and Arthritis
Why should you book this package?
If you are a Female above 18 years
To help evaluate lifestyle changes and health risks
Recommended once a year
Currently, We are unable to provide
Service at your selected address.
Please select another location
Advanced full body checkup - WOMEN
What is an advanced full body checkup for women?
An advanced full body checkup for women is a whole-body checkup for women along with tests for other common conditions women are particularly at risk for. This includes an evaluation of all major body system, like the heart, liver, kidneys, and thyroid. Other health indicators - urine, red blood cell count, vitamin levels, and cholesterol - are also evaluated to ensure you are in good health.
Why should women get an advanced full body checkup done?
Adults are more at risk of health conditions because of demanding lifestyles. Thus, an annual whole body checkup for women is recommended. These full body checkups ensure you are in good standing. Women’s health checkup packages also bring to light any severe health conditions you may be having. Early detection of these conditions can help you nip them in the bud before they become too serious.
What tests are included in an advanced female health checkup?
There are multiple tests included in an advanced full body checkup for women. They mainly check for mineral deficiency, organ health of the heart, liver, kidney, and thyroid, and risk to diabetes, ovarian cancer, and arthritis. Our whole body checkup for women includes 77+ tests to ensure all indicators of health are assessed. Some of the tests included in our women’s health checkup packages include:
- Red blood cell count and 22 other blood tests
- 1 ESR assessment to check for protein levels in the body
- 11 indicators for a liver profile
- HbA1c levels to check for diabetes
- Evaluation of levels of cholesterol and 7 other fats in the body
- 3 indicators of the thyroid gland
- 17 tests for urine analysis
- 2 vitamin assessments
- 5 tests for checking electrolyte levels in the body
- CA-125 test for ovarian cancer
- 4 tests for checking iron levels
- 1 uric acid test to check for gout
How does mfine help you get a female health checkup?
mfine offers the best advanced full body checkup for women packages in Faridabad. A health professional will be assigned to you from 12-24 hours prior to the sample collection appointment for your women’s health checkup. The collected sample will be tested and the reports will be uploaded on your profile on the mfine app within 48 hours. Apart from this, you also get a free consultation with the top general doctors in Faridabad to diagnose the results of your whole body checkup. They will advise you on how to maintain your health, and write a personalised prescription if needed.