Full Body Check
50+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Measurement: Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Organ Health Assessment: Heart, Liver, Kidneys, and Thyroid
- Deficiency Check: Calcium
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Diabetes
Why should you book this package?
If you are above 18 years
To help evaluate lifestyle changes and health risks
The tests are recommended atleast once a year
Select mfine Lab Partner
Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality care at affordable costs.
- Centralized laboratory processing 60,000 samples daily
- State of the art diagnostic infrastructure for accuracy & precision
- ISO 9001:2008 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certified
Tests Included (50)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Press 'Book Package' below to pay for the package.
- Once the order is confirmed, Thyrocare will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by Thyrocare lab technician during the scheduled slot
- Your report will be available on the app within 24-48 hours of sample collection.
- Your free consultation will start when your reports are ready.
- Our doctor will explain your test results and share his advice.
Full body check
What is a full body checkup?
A full body checkup is done to get a full understanding of your overall health. The full body test focuses on the health of the heart, liver, kidneys, and thyroid gland. These organs are responsible for the main functions of the body, apart from the brain. The complete body checkup package also includes blood tests, diabetes screening and calcium evaluations are done. All of these are indicators for multiple health conditions.
Why do you need a full body checkup?
It is important to get a full body checkup done annually to keep track of your health and ensure that your organs are functioning properly. Since the package includes a deficiency check, risk assessment, organ health assessment and a complete blood count, it gives you an overall health report. You can consult with a general doctor to assess the report and opt for treatment in the early stages of diagnosis, if needed.
Who should get a full body checkup done?
Everyone above the age of 18 years is advised to get a complete body checkup annually. Adults are at greater health risk because of lifestyle changes at different stages of their lives. Moreover, a full body test helps in detecting life-threatening diseases like cancer - the early diagnosis of which can help in effective prevention and treatment.
What tests are done in a full body checkup?
There are a total of 50 total tests done as part of a complete body checkup. This includes the following:
- 23 blood count tests: They help understand if your body is fighting any diseases or infections.
- 11 liver tests: These liver tests are used to give a complete profile of the liver’s activity and health.
- 3 kidneys examinations: These kidney tests help determine the health of the kidneys.
- 1 diabetes assessment: Testing HbA1c levels lets you monitor blood glucose levels and identify any risk of diabetes.
- 8 lipid tests: A lipid profile helps assess the amount of cholesterol and other types of fats in your blood. Fats levels in your blood are indicators of the health of your heart.
- 3 thyroid examinations: A thyroid profile is done to ensure that the gland is in good health.
- 1 calcium levels evaluation: Calcium levels are monitored to check for any conditions related to bones, teeth, heart, and liver.
What help do we provide?
With the mfine app, we provide you with the best full body checkup packages in Bhopal. Our full body checkup price is inclusive of all the tests provided. Choose the complete body checkup package best tailored to suit your needs. A health professional from Thyrocare will come to your home to collect the samples. The test report will be uploaded on your mfine app within 48 hours. You can also consult with the top general physicians in Bhopal for a complete diagnosis of your full body test on the mfine app. The doctor will also share their medical advice and write you a prescription if needed.