This package covers
- Screening from the comfort of your home by a qualified female nurse
- Consultation with senior Gynaecologists
- Usage of radiation-free, painless device for lump detection
- Detection of any lumps in the breasts, as small as 0.5 cm
- Safe for all ages and pregnant women
Who can book this package ?
Females above 20 years
Select mfine Lab Partner
Tests Included (1)
- You will receive a call from our team to schedule the screening at your home
- Our certified female technician will set-up a private area in your house & perform the screening
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 72 hours
- Your consultation with a senior Gynaecologist will be scheduled for you
- Based on your results, our doctor will share her advice with you
What to expect in a breast exam?
A breast check up or screening usually involves an x-ray or mammogram of the breast to check for any cancerous lumps or tumour. Research shows that in India, 1 in 28 women have breast cancer and it’s usually found at a developed stage which calls for surgery. A breast check up is the need of the hour, imploring women to not only take this condition lightly but also take every possible precaution to stay on the safe side.
When should you get a breast exam?
It is recommended to get a breast exam or breast check done at least once before the age of 40. Even if you do not opt for a breast screening package online to check for cancerous cells, you can practice a regular routine of breast self examination at home. Following are the early symptoms of breast cancer to look out for:
- Lumps in the breast or near the underarms
- Redness around the nipples
- Dimpling of the skin on the breasts
- Pain in and around the nippples
- Discharge or blood from the nipples
What happens during an online breast exam?
When you opt for a breast examination at home from mfine, a female nurse will visit your home to perform the screening. The screening will be done with the help of a radiation-free device. It is a completely painless procedure that is used to detect lumps in the breast that are as small as 0.5 cm in size.
How is breast cancer diagnosed?
There are many tests and procedures involved in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Few of them are listed below:
Breast exam/screening: Taking up a breast screening online is one of the first steps to diagnose breast cancer. This helps in detecting lumps in the breast and around the armpits.
Mammograms: Mammograms used to screen the breasts with the help of X-rays. Based on the abnormality that is detected, your gynecologist will recommend further diagnostic tests to evaluate your condition.
Biopsy: A biopsy involves the detailed study of a core tissue that is extracted from your breasts for a definitive study and diagnosis. The procedure includes the insertion of a needle into the breast tissue which is guided with the help of an X-ray device.
What do we do?
At mfine, we ensure you get your doctor’s consultation on your fingertips. We are a mobile health platform, aggregating branded hospitals to deliver on-demand healthcare services to patients. With a health package focusing on checking for cancerous lumps and giving you a full breast screening at your home, convenience has reached another level and at nominal rates too!
Experts in the field, with the help of high-end technology, will carry out your breast check up, giving you accurate diagnosis in a matter of few hours. This breast screening health package caters to residents of Bengaluru bearing their welfare and convenience in mind. The healthcare professionals from Mfine will visit your home for a hassle-free and convenient checkup. Have you recently noticed a lump on your breast or close to your armpit regions? Are you worried that you might be facing symptoms of fibroadenosis or breast cancer? Book a consultation with a top gynecologist in Bengaluru via mfine today!