16+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Organ Health Assessment: Kidneys,Thyroid
- Stress Hormone Check
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Diabetes
- Deficiency Check : Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Why should you book this package?
If you are overweight and lead a sedentary-lifestyle
Recommended Semi-annually to track performance
Select mfine Lab Partner
Accreditation: NABL, ISO
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (16)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality care at affordable costs.
- Centralized laboratory processing 60,000 samples daily
- State of the art diagnostic infrastructure for accuracy & precision
- ISO 9001:2008 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certified
Tests Included (16)
- Press 'Book Package' below to pay for the package.
- Once the order is confirmed, Thyrocare will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by Thyrocare lab technician during the scheduled slot
- Your report will be available on the app within 24-48 hours of sample collection.
- Your free consultation will start when your reports are ready.
- Our doctor will explain your test results and share his advice.
Obesity risk assessment
What is obesity and the importance of obesity risk assessment?
Obesity is a health condition that is caused due to the excessive accumulation of fat in the body. Although being obese can cause body image issues, there are many adverse medical conditions to keep in mind that can be dangerous. There is an increased risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart diseases, diabetes, liver disorders, infertility and stress leading to depression. It is important to deal with overweight problems immediately so as to manage your weight and stay healthy. Thus, obesity risk assessment is vital to understand the causes of being overweight and resort to effective measures to deal with obesity.
What causes obesity?
Most causes of being overweight are due to lifestyle issues like unhealthy eating habits, lack of sleep, lack of exercise and stress. However, there are certain medical conditions that can be potential causes of overweight like improper metabolism, high levels of thyroid, certain medications, and intake of steroids. These reasons have to be addressed and this is why you should consult with general doctors for effective treatments.
What are the tests included in obesity risk assessment?
An obesity risk assessment package includes tests to analyse if there are any medical problems causing obesity. It also checks if other obesity-related problems are under control. Following are the tests included in the package:
Organ assessment: This is done to check if the kidneys and thyroid glands are effectively functioning. Being obese can damage the kidneys either via causing diabetes or hypertension which can lead to chronic kidney disease(CKD) or by directly leading to the development of CKD. It is seen that hypothyroidism or changes in thyroid-stimulating hormones can lead to weight gain. Thus, it is essential to evaluate the functioning of organs for early diagnosis and cure.
Stress hormone check: Stress is one of the major causes of being overweight. When we experience high levels of stress, the hormone cortisol is released and studies show that this hormone increases the risk of obesity and other related ailments.
Cholesterol & sugar check: High cholesterol levels and high glucose levels shoot up when one is obese. Obesity risk assessment analyses cholesterol and glucose levels so that you can keep a check on your number and prevent further complications. It is seen that there is an increased HbA1c levels in people who are obese. These risk factors are analysed along with general diabetic profiling.
Deficiency check: Being obese can lead to a deficiency in vitamin D and vitamin B12. These vitamins help maintain healthy bones and formation of red blood cells and nerve health respectively. Analysing such deficiencies earlier can help in opting for certain preventive measures, if needed.
If you have any overweight problems, immediately book an obesity risk assessment and get your reports checked with the best doctors.
How do you prevent obesity?
Obesity can be prevented by making simple lifestyle changes which includes a healthy diet plan, regular exercise, proper sleep pattern and stress relief. Another aspect is to monitor your health using regular full body checkups to see if there are any deficiencies and health problems related to obesity. Keep track of your weight to avoid health risks of being overweight.
Most importantly, understanding the risk of being obese solves a majority of the problems. Therefore, get your obesity risk assessment done at mfine and talk to expert doctors in Ambala to know what you have to do to reduce the extra calories. Once you book a package, medical professionals from Healthians or Thyrocare will come to your doorstep to collect your samples. You reports will be available online in 48 hours. Talk to general doctors in Ambala to stay fit and healthy forever!