Complete Blood Count
23+ Test Included
This package covers
- Red Blood Cells (RBCs), White Blood Cells (WBCs),Platelet Count & Hemoglobin
Select mfine Lab Partner
Accreditation: NABL, ISO
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (23)
Complete Blood Count(23)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Blood count at home
What is a blood count test?
A complete blood count test measures if various components of the blood are present in adequate quantities. The blood count test will evaluate for the following:
- RBC’s (Red blood cells) which are vital for transporting oxygen throughout the blood. The test also gives you an idea on what is considered a high red blood cell count.
- Hemoglobin amounts, as they are critical heme proteins present in the blood that help in carrying oxygen. The results can be compared to normal hemoglobin levels and treatment will be prescribed accordingly.
- WBC’s (White blood cells) are the ones that make up the immune cells and help in fighting against diseases. The test also gives you an idea on what is considered a high white blood cell count.
- Platelet count, which plays a crucial role in blood clotting.
When should complete blood count test be done?
Doctors will advise you to get your blood count test done if suspected for anemia, allergic responses, weakness, inflammation, any injuries,bacterial and viral infections and sudden bleeding. Blood count test is included in full body tests as they are important and help in the preliminary diagnosis for any symptoms.
Who should take a complete blood count test?
A complete blood count test is recommended to everyone above the age of 18. Getting a complete blood count test is required at least twice a year to ensure that you are not suffering from any possible ailments or conditions. In a way, a complete blood count test is a way to assure yourself that you are hail and hearty.
CBC test procedure
The complete blood count test is simple and has a painless procedure. Once your doctor prescribes the test, fix an appointment immediately with your nearby clinic or diagnostic center. Another convenient option is to book a CBC test at home through the mfine app.
For blood count test, there aren’t any restrictions or preparation steps. The lab technician will collect blood from your veins and send it out for diagnosis. In about a day you will receive your reports. The recommended RBC range, WBC range and normal hemoglobin levels will be specified and compared with the amount in your body. If your blood count values exceed or drops the required range, then doctors will prescribe corresponding medicines to improve your health. Consult with your doctor for further course of treatments. You can consult with general physicians online to know more.
What we do?
At mfine, we ensure you get your doctor’s consultation on your fingertips. We are a mobile health platform, aggregating branded hospitals to deliver on-demand healthcare services to patients. With a health package focusing on your complete blood count done in the comforts of your home, convenience has reached another level and at nominal CBC test price in Agra too!
This lab test includes 23+ tests covering your complete blood count, Red Blood Cells (RBC), White Blood Cells (WBC), platelet count and haemoglobin. Moreover, catering to the residents of Agra, you can receive the online report of your full blood count in a matter of 48 hours, all analysed by trained technicians and using high-end technology. Your sample will be picked up from home by the Healthians phlebotomist at the scheduled time-slot. Looking to test your complete blood count in Agra? Book a consultation with a top general physician in Agra via mfine today!