Advanced Full Body Check
75+ Tests Included
This package covers
- Measurement: Complete Blood Counts (CBC)
- Deficiency Check: Calcium, Iron, Vitamin
- Urine Analysis and Electrolytes Profile
- Organ Health Evaluation: Heart, Liver, Kidneys, and Thyroid
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Diabetes
Why should you book this package?
If you are above 18 years
To help evaluate lifestyle changes and health risks
Recommended once a year
Currently, We are unable to provide
Service at your selected address.
Please select another location
What is an advanced full body checkup for men and women?
An advanced full body checkup includes an exhaustive list of tests that are taken to assess your medical health and diagnose if you are at the risk of any life-threatening disease. This master health checkup in Agra will include all the pathological tests connected to assessing your present health condition. It comprises tests that will check your deficiencies, organ health, urine, cholesterol, diabetes risk and complete blood count. An annual advanced full body checkup is recommended for all men and women above the age of 18, after which, a general doctor in Agra will consult with you to go over the results.
Why should you get an advanced full body checkup?
Adults go through many lifestyle changes and are more at risk for many health conditions. Thus, an annual complete health checkup by a general doctor in Agra is recommended to ensure good health. Major systems of the body are tested, along with specific health markers. Tests like lipid profile, cardiac tests, vitamin deficiency test, diabetes screening test, CBC test and GGT blood test are included.These indicators also show if there is a risk to any severe health condition. Early detection of such conditions gives you a better chance to manage them and prevent complications effectively.
What tests does an advanced full body checkup include?
There are a total of 80 tests included in an advanced full body checkup for men and women. The mfine advanced master health checkup in Agra includes the following tests:
- 1 hormone test: This test is used to profile your testosterone levels.
- 3 iron tests: These tests assess the amount of iron that is circulating in the blood, as well as the total capacity of the body to store iron and transport iron in the body through the blood. Women should pay attention to this more because symptoms of anemia may go undetected, but this test will help keep a check for this health condition.
- 23 blood count tests: Blood tests are done to identify any infections or blood disorders your body may be fighting.
- 1 inflammation marker: This test is used to detect levels of certain factors in the body which are elevated during conditions like infections, chronic inflammatory diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis or lupus, to even certain types of cancer.
- 11 liver tests: These parameters are used to ascertain that your liver is in good health and is functioning properly.
- 3 kidney tests: These tests are used to determine the health and functioning of your kidney system. In case any signs of kidney disorders appear in your results, a kidney specialist in Agra will be in touch with you to advise you on your treatment.
- 3 diabetes tests: This monitors blood glucose levels, the control of your sugars, and helps determine if you’re at risk for diabetes. If high blood sugar symptoms appear in your diabetes screening, you will be referred to a diabetes doctor for effective prevention and management.
- 8 lipid tests: This set of tests is to calculate the levels of cholesterol and other types of fats in your blood. These can help evaluate the risk for stroke and cardiac diseases, among others.
- 3 thyroid tests: These are done to ensure that the thyroid gland is healthy and functional. A thyroid profile test includes a TSH blood test and tests to check your T3 and T4 levels, which help to identify underlying symptoms. Thyroid specialists can help catch this early and treat it effectively.
- 17 urine tests: A complete urine analysis is done to check for any kidney infection or urinary tract infection. Urine is also assessed for hypertension, diabetes, and fatty liver disease.
- 2 vitamin tests: These are used to ascertain if you have vitamin deficiencies. A vitamin D and B12 test is integral to health since these deficiencies contribute to several other health risk factors.
- 4 electrolyte tests: This test is used to evaluate if your salt and mineral levels in the body are balanced or not.
- 1 gout test:Uric acid is tested to check if you have high levels that may contribute to gout.
How can we help?
You can find doctors and hospitals on the mfine app that fit this category. Use mfine’s advanced full body checkup package in Agra, and a medical professional from will collect the samples from your doorstep. The results will be uploaded on your profile on the app within 48 hours. Such an advanced full body checkup includes a range of many different indicators, requiring a general physician to correctly diagnose the results. On the mfine app, you can find the top general doctors in Agra, get a free consultation, and a personalised prescription if needed.
Who should take these tests?
A men’s and women’s full body health check is recommended to everyone above the age of 18, preferably once a year. As we age, we are more prone to a range of medical conditions, and the symptoms of these disorders can sometimes be too subtle to notice immediately. Several lifestyle factors and even family history and genetics contribute to this. Thus, it’s important to look after our health to prevent the possible symptoms from escalating further.
Do I need to practice fasting before the blood test?
In order to arrive at accurate results, some tests from this comprehensive list of health checks requires fasting before blood test and sample collection. Thus, once you book a health checkup at home, you will be required to keep a gap of 10-12 hours between your last meal and the time of your scheduled tests. You may drink only water during this fasting period.
When will I get the reports?
Once your test samples have been collected for the complete full body checkup for men and women, we require 48 hours to derive the results, which will then be uploaded onto your profile on the mfine app.
What happens once I get my results?
A general doctor in Agra will get in touch with you once the results of your advanced full body checkup are in. They will speak to you regarding the analysis of the reports, and will offer guidance on the parameters of your health you need to focus on. If the doctor notices any early symptoms of medical conditions beginning to appear, they will refer you to a speciality doctor in Agra for the same.
Do I need a doctor’s prescription for the tests?
Since this health package is a comprehensive list of tests for the purpose of preventive measures, you will not require a doctor’s prescription to avail these tests. Simply book an advanced full body checkup online and schedule a date and time convenient for you for the sample collection.