162 matches found for: Gynecologists In Mumbai
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
No Gynecologists available for this location currently
Consult Top Gynecologist Online on mfine
If you want to find the best gynecologist in Mumbai, search gynecologists near me.
A gynecologist is a medical practitioner specializing in women’s reproductive health. They manage a wide range of health complications such as pregnancy, childbirth, obstetrics, menstruation, sexually transmitted infections, fertility issues, hormones disorders, and many other complications. mfine is a unique platform where you can choose gynecologist online consultation regardless of your location.
When to see a gynecologist
Women should visit a gynecologist doctor in Mumbai for annual screening. In addition, women experiencing symptoms like abnormal bleeding, pelvic, vaginal or vulvar pain, and menstrual problems should visit a gynecologist.
Some of the common reasons to see the best gynecologist in Mumbai include:
- Fertility, pregnancy, menstruation, and menopause-related problems
- Family planning such as sterilization, contraception, and abortion
- Problems with the pelvic organs including muscles and ligaments
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Fecal and urinary incontinence
- Benign conditions like ovarian cysts, breast disorders, fibroids, vaginal and vulvar ulcers
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases like an abscess
- Sexual dysfunction
What do Gynecologists treat on mfine?
mfine is an online interface where patients can consult the best gynecologists in Mumbai. Specialists doctors provide preliminary care to patients and give them the necessary directions to take care of their health.
- Menstrual Disorders: Gynecology doctors in Mumbai treat all kinds of menstrual disorders. Menstrual problems are very common in women. Complications ranging from heavy bleeding to irregular bleeding and spotting with abdominal pain are often reported. Although none of these is a threat to health, it is medically approved to detect the cause of an abnormality.
- Pelvic Pain: Persistent pain in the pelvic region is a sign of a gynecological problem. It is very important to detect the exact cause of pain and administer proper treatment.
- Menopause: Menopause is more complicated than periods stopping forever. It is accompanied by a series of symptoms like mood swings, hot flashes, depression, and other physical changes. Hormone therapy and care help patients manage their conditions.
- Breast Abnormalities: Over time, breast changes are very common. Reasons could range from hormonal imbalances to deficiencies. However, it is best to consult a gynecologist to avoid any adverse condition.
- Pregnancy Planning: Gynecologists are an important part of the pregnancy journey. They understand women’s requirements and emphasize on a healthy delivery.
Find your best gynecologist on mfine and go for gynecologist online consultation.
Other Specialities in Mumbai
Top Hospitals in Mumbai
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App