Last modified on August 2021
With inputs from Dr. Sreelekha Daruvuri, General Physician
– Dizziness is a common health concern amongst Indians. You can get dizziness treatment done by addressing the symptoms and causes at home.
– Dizziness results in feeling lightheaded, pukish, nauseous and even disoriented. It also includes feeling as if the room and surroundings are spinning. You may tend to lose balance.
– Reasons for sudden dizziness and vertigo include viral infections, migraine, Anemia, heart disease, low blood pressure, ear infections, neurological condition, low blood sugar level and anxiety disorders.
– There are many treatments available and home remedies that you can apply like staying hydrated, eating almonds, adding honey to your food, acupuncture techniques and diverse medically practiced processes.
– Consult a medical professional immediately if you feel that the dizziness treatment is not working at home and it still is frequent, severe, prolonged or ongoing for unexplainable reasons.