Last modified on August 2021
With inputs from
– Acne problem is a common skin condition that occurs when hair follicles under your skin clog up.
– Dead skin cells and oil block the pores and cause an outbreak of lesions (commonly known as whiteheads, blackheads, zits or pimples. These lesions usually on your face can also turn up on the shoulders, back and chest.
– The problem of acne arises in adolescents and young adults and stays ordinarily till your thirties. However, certain cases might reach your 30s and 40s.
– There are numerous dermatologist and hygienic treatment methods for acne removal. But still, this skin condition can stick with you for a long time.
– Depending on the intensity and individual perspective, acne problems affect your emotional health and are a sign of embarrassment for many.