Weakness All you need to know
Weakness is not considered a disease, it is a symptom that could lead to many diseases. It can be caused due to various reasons, be it lifestyle changes or any health issues.
Studies show that mobile and TV can help you to get rid of weakness. 
- Lab tests such as blood or urine tests are required to determine the cause of such a condition.
- This problem can be cured if the underlying cause can be identified.
- Asthenia is not contagious in nature.
A problem in the adrenal gland (responsible for producing hormones for blood sugar, fat, protein) termed as Addison disease leads to weakness and autoimmune problems.
There are many more causes of weakness. They could be because of the thyroid gland, adrenal gland, etc. A problem in the thyroid gland (responsible for growth, metabolism) can result in two types of thyroids i.e. Hypothyroidism also known as low-level thyroid and Hyperthyroidism also referred to as a high-level thyroid. Both can lead to weakness, weight loss or gain, fatigue, and many more.
Ages affected - between 20 and 30 - Often; between 30 and 40 - more often; 40 and above - most often
1) Constant lack of strength and energy.
People may experience
2) It is hard to move a muscle. It could be one or more than one muscle. For e.g. â€“ Pain in moving arm or legs.
4) Pain, illness, or flu.
1) Proper exercise.
3) Proper diet.
Medications: Weakness can be tackled with a healthy diet and meditation. However, energy pills or caffeine can be consumed to get rid of this condition.
Specialists: It is always advisable to visit the doctor when you feel weakness constantly. If you need to know more about the causes of weakness and how to overcome it, visit us at mfine.