Obesity syndrome: Causes and treatment
Obesity syndrome is a complex disorder of excessive amount of body fat. It is not only a cosmetic syndrome, but it also increases the risk of diseases and health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Approximately 43 million individuals are obese, 2124% children and adolescents are overweight, and 1618% of individuals have abdominal obesity. 
Blood tests are required.
- BMI calculation is required.
- It requires a medical diagnosis.
- It is a chronic condition.
Obesity occurs when a person takes more calories than he/she burns. Hence, the body stores these extra calories as fat. It can also be due to a medical case such as PraderWilli syndrome, Cushing's syndrome, and other diseases and conditions. But these disorders are rare.
- Trouble sleeping
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep apnea, a medical condition in which breathing is irregular and periodically stops
- Osteoarthritis in weight-bearing joints
- Varicose veins
- Skin problems that accumulate in the folds of the skin
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat meals of few calories.
Medication: Doctors may recommend you diet pills. These will help you in losing weight.
Specialist: A specialist might recommend you weight loss surgery. At Mfine, we always provide the best treatment so that you can get your healthy body back.