Influenza B: Everything To Know About
A respiratory infection caused by flu viruses.
Type A and Type B influenza are an epidemic that has about 20% of the population sniffling, aching, coughing, and running a high fever. 
● Not self-diagnosable.
● Requires lab tests and image testing for diagnosis.
● Can happen to men, women, and children.
Influenza B is contagious and spreads from human to human, unlike other types. It is highly infectious and in more severe cases can cause life-threatening complications. Type B influenza can cause seasonal outbreaks and can be transferred throughout the year. Vaccination of this flu is recommended.
Ages Affected: It can affect people of any age group.
● Respiratory: Coughing, congestion, sore throat, and running nose.
● Body: Chills, body aches, abdominal pain, fatigue, and weakness.
● Stomach: Nausea, vomiting, pain, and loss of appetite.
● Also Common: Fever, muscle aches, sneezing, and coughing.
Self-Care: In case you suspect the flu, drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Also, get yourself plenty of sleep.
Medications: The doctor may prescribe painkillers, antivirals, and antibiotics to the patient to protect against the virus.
Specialists: At mfine, you can come on board and connect with a doctor for full treatment of this health issue.