Excessive Sweating- All You Need To Know
Hyperhidrosis is a condition which is characterized by excessive sweating which affects the entire body. Sweating can occur in usual situations like cold weather or without any trigger.
• Condition affects both men and women equally
• Usually self-treatable
• Rarely required any diagnostic testing
Sweating is a natural response to certain conditions like warm weather, stress, feelings of fear and anger. In Hyperhidrosis, sweating occurs for no apparent reason at all.
The symptoms of excessive sweating include:
• Excessive sweating for at least six months without any reason
• Sweating incidences every week
• Sweating interferes with your daily routine
• Excessive sweating when you are below 25 years of age
These home remedies can help alleviate excessive sweating:
• Using over the counter antiperspirants products on the affected area
• Bathe daily to eliminate bacteria
• Wear loose breathable cotton clothes
• Change your socks frequently
The several treatment options available for generalized hyperhidrosis include:
• Medicated anti-perspiring creams and lotions
• Iontophoresis therapy
• Anticholinergic drugs
• Botox injections to block sweat glands
• Surgery to remove sweat glands
A referral to a board-certified dermatologist is the best way to get treatment for this condition. We at mfine have a team of specialist doctors to help alleviate health issues. Get in touch with us to receive the best treatment for faster recovery and relief from the specialists.