Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Cases done by
No General Physicians available for this location currently
General Physicians from other locations
What do general physicians do?
A general physician in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around is a general medicine doctor who provides preliminary medical treatment for all diseases and people of all age groups. They diagnose the most common diseases and infections. A general medicine doctor in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around treats most diseases or directs you to a specialist for a detailed diagnosis. Look for “general physician near me” to consult these experts right from the comforts of your home.
What conditions do general physicians treat?
- Flu Symptoms like fever, runny nose, itchy throat, cough & cold. More serious flu infections like malaria, dengue, typhoid are also treated by a general physician in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around. Ensure you practice proper hand washing hygiene and social distancing to prevent others around you from harm’s way.
- Common lifestyle diseases like diabetes, cholesterol, obesity, thyroid, and hypertension are also the domain of a general physician.
- Stomach infections with symptoms such as stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, gas and general uneasiness.
- Respiratory infections such as Allergies, asthma, lung infections, sinusitis, pneumonia and TB, require special care and attention.
- Joint pains like Backache, foot pain, frozen shoulder, and other common symptoms of joint diseases require holistic treatment. They will guide you to top orthopedicians if necessary.
Furthermore, they provide preliminary care for many other diseases. A general physician in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around performs regular full-body checkups to ensure you are in good health. You can consult one of the leading experts right from the comforts of your home just by looking for a “general physician near me" in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar.
When should I see a primary care physician?
If you notice any symptoms like cough, weakness, wheezing, vomiting, loss of appetite and abnormal bruises, you need to visit a general medicine doctor immediately. They will do a thorough examination through health check-ups and diagnose the disease that may be causing the symptoms. If ignored, the symptoms can worsen and have severe long-term effects.
What is the difference between a general physician and a general surgeon?
In general, all doctors are physicians. They can diagnose diseases by examining the symptoms you are experiencing. Whereas, a general surgeon can perform surgeries on the stomach, intestines, gallbladder, pancreas, oesophagus or the thyroid gland.
How to consult with general physicians on mfine?
MFine is an AI-based health platform that puts you in touch with the best general physician online. You can choose from our list of top general physicians in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around and consult with them via instant appointment and video chat. You can also search for “best general physicians near me” in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar to directly get a list of top general physicians as per your city and locality.
If you are looking for a general physician in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around, consult a doctor online today. With mfine, you can rest assured that you’re in the best hands. We provide expert care and access to the best hospitals in Bangalore that are located in and around Jayanagar that are located in and around to make sure you never have to compromise on your well-being. You can also opt for health checkups with free sample pickups at home. Lab reports are generated and uploaded online within 48 hours with accurate results and follow-ups with doctors for the same. Don't wait for your condition to worsen, contact a general doctor near you.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App