All of us at some point in time have dealt with fever, and have also come across the term Viral Fever. 98.6°F or (37°C) is considered as a normal body temperature, anything a degree above this is considered as Fever and a Viral Fever is anything which is caused due to viruses or other bacterial infections.
Symptoms of Viral Fever
- High Body temperature
- Running nose, Nasal and Chest Congestion
- Weakness and Loss of Appetite
However, the symptoms of Viral Fever may be similar to those of any other major illness, which is why it is important to differentiate between Viral Fever and other diseases.
Causes Of Viral Fever
- Unhealthy Food Habits: These days people are more prone to have junk foods or prefer having a meal outside and fail to understand the fact that most of such foods could be contaminated with viruses or other bacteria’s. Intake of such contaminated foods leads to Viral Infections such as Viral Fever.
- Insect Bites: If a person has an insect bite he is more prone to develop a Viral Fever as insects and other animals are mostly contaminated with viruses. For ex: dengue, malaria, rabies.
- Inhalation and bodily fluids: When a person affected with viral infection coughs or sneezes near us we are more prone to inhale the contaminated water droplets containing virus. Flus, cold etc are some infections caused due to this. Also, if a person comes in contact with the bodily fluid of someone who is virally infected, this can transfer the illness.
Diagnosis of Viral Fever
At mfine, they provide you with the most efficient general physicians who can help you in diagnosing your disease. For a Viral Fever Treatment your mfine doctor would first speak to you about the symptoms you are facing and also, they may suggest you to take blood samples to rule out a bacterial infection.
Treatment of Viral Fever
For your Viral Fever treatment, your mfine doctor will be closely examining you on the basis of your symptoms and would prescribe you medication to provide you relief from your symptoms. Not only they will help you with your disease but will also advice you to follow a proper lifestyle in order to stay healthy and fit by providing you with diet plans, exercises, etc.
Feel better instantly by finding the best General Physician near you at mfine.
Top Doctors in General Physician for Viral Fever