Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
cases done by
No Gastroenterologists available for this location currently
Gastroenterologists from other locations
Suffering from acidty?
Mfine can help you find the top Gastroenterologists in Hyderabad. See reviews and ratings from thousands of patients who have booked an online consultation with our certified doctors.
( 765 Ratings )
Gastroenterologist Infrastructure in Hyderabad
If you are suffering from heartburn or bemused by what’s causing trouble in your stomach, then a Gastroenterologist is your go-to person.Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine that deals with the digestive system’s disorder or the Gastrointestinal (GI) tract in a patient.
Hyderabad is home to a few top hospitals for treatments related to Gastroenterology. Some of the trusted names include –
- Cygnus Gastro Hospitals
- AIG Hospitals
- Padmavathi Gastro and Liver Hospitals
- Yashodha Hospitals
- Pace Hospitals
- Apollo Hospitals
- Vinn Hospitals
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals
- KIMS Hospitals
- Virinchi Hospitals
Apart from the hospitals, Hyderabad is also known for several Gastroenterologists running their own clinics, who are highly experienced and treat with utmost precision and also have a high success rate.
Few common procedures carried out by Gastroenterologists include – Endoscopic ultrasound, Colonoscopies, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, Sigmoidoscopies, Liver biopsies, Capsule endoscopies, Double balloon enteroscopy.
How to find a good Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is a tier 1 city with good availability of Gastroenterologists across all areas. To find a good Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad, you can rely on MFine. We help you connect with the top Gastroenterologist from your city.
Step 1: Set your location as Hyderabad
Step 2: Search for Gastroenterologist
Step 3: You can set the filters based on experience, language, location, availability, gender, and hospital.
Step 4: You can also sort by earliest availability, nearest location and most experienced Gastroenterologist.
How to choose a Gastroenterologist?
On the MFine app, you can connect with the best Gastroenterologist nearby for all Gastroenterology related problems or conditions. You can choose a Gastroenterologist for yourself based on the doctor’s years of experience, preferred language, gender and availability.
How to book an online consultation with a Gastroenterologist on MFine?
To book an online consultation
- Select the Gastroenterologist
- Add patient details like name, gender and age
- Start your consultation
You can also download the MFine app and avail of consultation on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of Gastroenterology consultation in Hyderabad?
The average cost of Gastroenterology consultation in Hyderabad is INR 600 to INR 1000. The cost might vary based on the severity of your condition.
Should I go to the Gastroenterologist during Covid?
While the cases are currently in control in Hyderabad, you can avoid the risk by opting for an online consultation. If you need to visit the Gastroenterologist in person, wear a mask, maintain social distancing and use hand sanitizer frequently during your commute.
Can I book an instant online consultation with a Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can book an instant online consultation with a Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad through MFine. You can sort by earliest availability and connect with the Gastroenterologist immediately. You will be asked a few preliminary questions based on your condition before the consultation.
Can I book a follow-up consultation with the same Gastroenterologist in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can book a follow-up consultation. Further, if your previous case is closed, you will get the option ‘Consult again’.
Step 1: Go to Health files > My consultations
Step 2: Check the closed case
Step 3: Select the option of ‘Consult Again’
How to prepare for a video consultation with a Gastroenterologist?
Before you begin the consultation session, make sure to sit in a place that is quiet, has bright lighting, good internet connectivity and is comfortable.
How can I download the prescription shared by my Gastroenterologist?
Follow these steps to download the prescription shared by your Gastroenterologist:
Step 1: Go to My consultations
Step 2: Open the Case
Step 3: Click on the prescription
Step 4: Click on Download PDF
When shall I consult a Gastroenterologist?
You may consider visiting a Gastroenterologist if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms - Abdominal pain, Blood in Vomiting, Blood in stools, Persistent diarrhoea or constipation, Persistent heartburn, Indigestion, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach upset, Yellowish discolouration of skin/eyes, or Change in colour of stools.
What are the causes of gastric symptoms?
A gastric condition may be caused due to eating junk or unhealthy food items, not following a timely meal pattern, or eating stale or restaurant food, etc.
What should I add to my diet to prevent digestive problems?
Maintaining a healthy diet and drinking plenty of water is crucial to avoid digestive problems. Special foods that are good for digestion include Foods containing ginger, Unsaturated Fats, Vegetables with skin, Fruits, Whole-grain foods, Yogurt, Kefir, Leafy green vegetables.
Some food items that are not necessarily good for digestion include artificial sweeteners, such as sugar alcohols, carbonated beverages or sugar-sweetened drinks, foods high in saturated fats, such as cheese and cream, coffee and other drinks containing caffeine, spicy foods, such as some types of curry, greasy foods, such as pizza, etc.
- Treatment for Abdominal Pain
- Treatment for Acid Base Imbalance
- Treatment for Acid indigestion
- Treatment for Acid Peptic Disease
- Treatment for Acute Gastritis
- Treatment for Acute gastritis with bleeding
- Treatment for Acute gastritis without bleeding
- Treatment for Acute hepatitis B
- Treatment for Acute Pancreatitis
- Treatment for Amoebic Colitis
- Treatment for Anoscopy
- Treatment for Bacterial Intestinal Infection
- Treatment for Barium Enema
- Treatment for Biliary Tract Disease
- Treatment for Bowel Irregularities
- Treatment for Calculus of Gallbladder With Acute Cholecystitis Without Obstruction
- Treatment for Cholelithiasis
- Treatment for Chronic Atrophic Gastritis
- Treatment for Chronic Hepatitis B Infection Without Delta Agent
- Treatment for Chronic ileocolitis
- Treatment for Chronic Viral Hepatitis C
- Treatment for Cirrhosis
- Treatment for Colitis
- Treatment for Colposcopy
- Treatment for Colposcopy and Cervical Biopsy
- Treatment for Constipation
- Treatment for Crigler-Najjar Syndrome
- Treatment for Crohn Disease
- Treatment for Crohns disease of large intestine without complications
- Treatment for Diarrhea
- Treatment for Digital Rectal Examination (DRE)
- Treatment for Duodenal ulcer
- Treatment for Duodenitis
- Treatment for Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Treatment for Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Treatment for Enterocolitis
- Treatment for Erosive Duodenitis
- Treatment for Erosive Gastritis
- Treatment for Exaggerated gastro colic reflux
- Treatment for Fatty Infiltration of Liver
- Treatment for Fatty Liver
- Treatment for Flatulence
- Treatment for Functional dyspepsia
- Treatment for Gallbladder polyp
- Treatment for Gastric Polyp With Duodenitis
- Treatment for Gastritis
- Treatment for Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Treatment for GERD Grade 3
- Treatment for Giardiasis
- Treatment for Gilbert syndrome
- Treatment for Grade1 Fatty Liver
- Treatment for H.Pylori Gastritis
- Treatment for Helicobacter pylori
- Treatment for HEPATIC DISEASE
- Treatment for Hepatic diseases / Liver diseases
- Treatment for Hepatic Infection
- Treatment for Hepatomegaly
- Treatment for Hepatomegaly not elsewhere classified
- Treatment for Hyperacidity
- Treatment for Hyperbilirubinemia
- Treatment for IBD
- Treatment for Indeterminate colitis
- Treatment for Infectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Treatment for Intestinal Colic
- Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Treatment for Jaundice
- Treatment for Left Lower Abdominal pain
- Treatment for Mallory Weiss tear
- Treatment for microscopic colitis
- Treatment for Mild Gastritis
- Treatment for Mixed irritable bowel syndrome
- Treatment for Non Ulcer Dyspepsia
- Treatment for Non-celiac gluten sensitivity
- Treatment for Norwalk virus
- Treatment for Obstetric Cholestasis
- Treatment for Obstruction of Duodenum
- Treatment for Other cirrhosis of liver
- Treatment for Peptic Ulcer
- Treatment for Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography
- Treatment for Portal Cavernoma
- Treatment for Radionuclide scanning
- Treatment for Secondary esophageal varices
- Treatment for Stomach Flu
- Treatment for Trichomonal Vulvovaginitis
- Treatment for Ulcerative colitis
- Treatment for Upper Endoscopy
- Treatment for What is Cholecystectomy
- Treatment for What is Colonoscopy
- Treatment for Wilsons Disease
Gastroenterologists in Hyderabad
- Gastroenterologists in Addagutta
- Gastroenterologists in Adikmet
- Gastroenterologists in Ahmed Nagar
- Gastroenterologists in Akberbagh
- Gastroenterologists in Allapur
- Gastroenterologists in Allwyn Colony
- Gastroenterologists in Alwal
- Gastroenterologists in Amberpet
- Gastroenterologists in Ameerpet
- Gastroenterologists in Asif Nagar
Other Specialities in Hyderabad
Top Hospitals on MFine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App