Bowel Irregularities Should Not Be Ignored.
Bowel irregularities mainly come in the form of diarrhea or constipation.
7% to 16% of the US population has Bowel problems 
The bowel habit and movement differ from person to person. The irregularities of bowel movement may or may not be severe. They are usually the result of digestive problems. Anyone can suffer from some kind of bowel irregularity. The main causes of it could be Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which affects the large intestine, Thyroid disorders, problems in the immune system, Celiac disease and Crohnâ€™s disease.
1) Change in the frequency of stools.
2) Weird color changes in the stools.
3) Blood with stools.
4) Excess gas or vice versa.
5) Pain in the abdomen.
6) Constipation (Slow movement of stool from the large intestine).
7) Diarrhea (When the movement of stool is fast from the large intestine).
8) Mucus with stools.
1) Water is the solution to many problems; it helps in solving bowel irregularities too.
2) Consumption of lemon juice with water in the night will help in solving the same.
3) Less consumption of high-fat content. It becomes difficult for the body to digest high-fat content food quickly.
If bowel irregularities persist after taking necessary precautions and care, then you must consult a doctor. The doctor will suggest you some medicines, blood or stool sample tests based on your symptoms.
At mfine, there are specialized doctors who treat IBS and bowel irregularities smoothly. Contact us and get treated today.