All you need to know about Azoospermia.
It is defined as a complete absence of sperms from the fluid that is ejaculated during orgasm.
It is found that Azoospermia occurs to about 1% of the total men population. 
- Treatable by a medical profession.
- Requires medical diagnosis.
- Lab tests and Imaging are always required.
- Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong.
Azoospermia is a male fertility issue which many men face nowadays. It is defined as a complete lack of sperm in the ejaculated semen. Azoospermia may also occur due to an obstruction or blockage in the urinary tract. It is generally associated with male infertility, but many forms can be controlled by medical treatment.
- Inability to conceive a child.
- Exercise daily and get enough sleep
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake and quit smoking
- Relax and minimize stress
To achieve pregnancy, the sperm may be surgically extracted or provided by a donor and get it directly injected into a woman's egg in order to fertilize it.
Seek immediate medical attention from a doctor in case you are not being able to conceive a baby with your partner.
At mfine, you will receive a comprehensive treatment plan for optimum health and speedy recovery.