About Dr. Upendra Kumar
Dr. Upendra Kumar completed his MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 1993. Subsequently, he pursued MS- Urology from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh in 1997. He also completed his MCh in Urology/Genito Urinary Surgery from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2001.
Dr. Upendra Kumar of KIMS Hospital is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), South Zone USI, and Indian Association of Sexology. For urologist online consultation, contact Dr. Upendra Kumar on mfine.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Incontinence: Dr. Upendra Kumar is the best urologist in Hyderabad who cares for his patients. He looks into the root cause of urinary incontinence and suggests treatment to his patients.
- UTIs: Urinary tract infections may have various symptoms, which differ from person to person. While it is very common in women, men also develop UTIs. Hygiene is one of the greatest factors to consider for preventing UTIs. However, if it happens, only proper treatment with antibiotics can help.
- Sexology: Dr. Upendra Kumar advice patients suffering from sexual problems such as impotence, sexual dysfunction, and feminine sexual problems.
- Infertility: Infertility in men and women is the cause of an underlying obstruction. Couples facing infertility should consult a specialist for thorough checkup and diagnosis.
- Surgery: Dr. Upendra Kumar of KIMS Hospital is an experienced Urologist and Surgeon. He is specially trained in the most sophisticated surgical procedures, which helps patients get back to normal life in no time. He specializes in endro-urology such as cystoscopy, andrology – vasectomy, uro-oncology – radical nephrectomy, female urology – VVF, pediatric urology, and reconstructive urology.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
1-8-31/1, Minister Road, Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003, James Street, Secunderabad, Hyderabad - 500003 Phone 040 4488 5000