About Dr. D. Ravi Shekar Reddy
Dr. Ravi Shekar Reddy of KIMS Hospital completed MBBS from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati in 2003. Subsequently, he completed MD (Gen) from Sir Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati in 2009. He also pursued PDCC from MEDVARSITY APOLLO, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He has been associated with some of the most prestigious hospitals in Hyderabad, such as SVR Hospital, Kamineni Hospital, PRIME Hospital, and Prasad Hospital.
Dr. Ravi Shekar Reddy is now available for physician online consultation only on mfine.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Infectious Diseases: Dr. Ravi Shekar Reddy is preferred as the best physician in Hyderabad. He has special skills in treating infectious diseases. Infections can affect any part of the body. It is crucial to delivering proper and prompt treatment to the patient failing which it could be fatal.
- Diabetes Care & Management: Dr. Ravi Shekar Reddy specializes in Diabetes Management and Care. He not only gives medical guidelines to his patients but also ensures they undergo holistic training and treatment for the best result.
- Fevers: Fevers that do not go away may have a significant cause. It is very important to diagnose the cause of fever and administer proper treatment. A GP is a specialist who can manage all types of fevers including dengue, malaria etc.
- Common Cold: Common cold often happens due to a change in season. Symptoms of cold include a runny nose, sneezing, cough, itchy throat etc. Proper medication and care can relieve these symptoms and cure a common cold.
- Respiratory Diseases: Some common respiratory diseases like allergies, asthma, lung infections, sinusitis, and cough are curable. However, some complicated conditions like tuberculosis and pneumonia may require intensive care and hospitalization.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
1-112/86, Survey Number 55/EE, Kondapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Near RTO Office & Next to Andhra Bank, Kondapur, Hyderabad - 500087 Phone 040 6750 5050