About Dr. Raktima Chakrabarti
Dr. Raktima pediatrician has vast experience in the field of pediatrics, with specialization in the care of preterm newborns and neonatology. She has special interest in respiratory problems, pediatric critical care, nutrition, childhood infections, genetic diseases, etc.
She is a member of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and National Neonatology Forum. Along with their clinical expertise, Dr. Raktima of Cloudnine Clinic has authored many textbook chapters and journals. The doctor is known for her compassion towards children, accurate diagnosis, and expert medical consultation.
Get professional pediatrician online consultation on mfine for all child-related problems.
Services Offered on mfineDr. Raktima Chakrabarti provides online consultation on mfine, caring and managing multiple neonatal and pediatric problems as discussed herewith:
- ENT Problems: For all ENT related problems in children from age 0-12 years, Dr. Raktima pediatrician offers primary care and treatment.
- Child Infections: The doctor has experience in diagnosing and treating any kind of infections in children.
- Fever: Fever is a common pediatric problem for which Dr. Raktima of Cloudnine Clinic provides dedicated treatment. This includes viral fever, influenza, typhoid fever, malaria fever, hay fever, dengue, etc.
- Common Cold: She provides effective care for common cold, cough, throat pain, headache, fever, etc.
- Immunization: The pediatrician is known for her expertise in vaccination & immunization.
- Stomach Infections: She can efficiently treat stomach-related issues in children like infections, diarrhea, gas, colic pain, vomiting, constipation, etc.
- Asthma: Dr. Raktima provides dedicated care and medical consultation to treat asthma in children.
- Preterm Newborn Problems: For several health problems in pre-matured newborn babies, she offers expert treatment solution with quick recovery.
- Overall Child Wellness: She also provides advice on child growth, nutrition, behavior development, and overall wellbeing.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free