About Dt. Swati Mehrotra
What does doctor treat on mfine?
- Nutritional Requirements: Dt. Swati of Femiint Health is a qualified dietitian and nutritionist. She offers guidelines for patients who want a defined nutrition chart based on their health condition.
- Diet for Intolerances: Many people have intolerances – lactose intolerance being the most common. In such cases, Dt. Swati dietitian analyses the problem of the patient and plans a diet chart without compromising with the nutritional requirements of the patient.
- Weight Loss Diet: Weight loss diet varies from person to person depending on various factors. It is best to have a dietitian online consultation so that your food habits, body type, health condition, and preferences can be noted. Depending on all these factors, the best dietitian in Bangalore plans the diet.
- Thyroid Diet: Dt. Swati plans a diet for patients with thyroid problems. She considers all the important parameters before preparing a diet plan.
- Hypertension Diet: Diet for patients with high blood pressure has a lot of restrictions. Keeping that in mind, Dt. Swati dietitian comes up with customized diet plans for patients.
- Diabetic Diet: Diabetics have plenty of dietary restrictions. Adhering to those restrictions, Dt. Swati prepared personalized diet plans for patients.
- Diet for Poor Digestive Health: Patients with digestive health issues need a healthy, wholesome and nutritious diet plan. Dietitian online consultation helps the doctor to understand the condition and plan.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
34, Whitefield Main Rd, Prestige Ozone, Whitefield, Next To Forum Value Mall, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066 Phone 080-90807060