About Dr. Vishwas S N
Dr. Vishwas of Femiint Health completed his MBBS from Devaraj URS Medical College in 2007 and MD- Pediatrics from Kasturba Medical College in 2012. He completed his Fellowship in Neonatology from MS Ramaiah Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Bangalore in 2015.
Dr. Vishwas is trusted as the best pediatrician in Bangalore today. He is now available on mfine for pediatrician online consultation.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Fevers: Children suffer from different types of fever. Dr. Vishwas pediatrician advice preliminary care to children suffering from fever.
- Cough & Cold: A change in weather, frequent rains, or viral infections can cause a cough and cold in children. If the symptoms do not go away, consult Dr. Vishwas, pediatrician online.
- Tummy Aches and Infections: Children tend to develop stomach infections more often due to various contributing factors. Give your child the best care and cure stomach pain and infection.
- Infections: Children may develop infections from food, dust, allergy, big bites or many such reasons. The only way to treat infection is to give your child the right dose of medicine at the right time Avail pediatrician online consultation for quick relief.
- Respiratory Problems: If your child is suffering from asthma, allergies, pneumonia, or lung infection, take her to a doctor without further delay. Dr. Vishwas of Femiint Health is a renowned pediatrician who delivers prompt care to children with respiratory disorders.
- Problems of Limbs & Joints: Children with joint deformities or problems with the limbs need special care and proper treatment. Consult Dr. Vishwas at Femiint Health for advice.
- Immunization: Up to 12 years of age, every child needs timely vaccination to prevent diseases. Get proper advice about vaccination during pediatrician online consultation on mfine.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
Uptown Square, State Highway 35, Ardendale, Kannamangala, Ardendale, Kannamangala, Red Rhino, Kadugodi, Bengaluru - 560066 Phone 1800 258 5727