Dr. Vinod Revankar
MD - Internal Medicine, DNB - Cardiology
15+ years experience|CardiologistConsult Now
Registration number : Medical Registration Verified
About Dr. Vinod Revankar
Dr. Vinod, a Cardiologist, is skilled and experienced in his profession. He completed his MBBS from Karnataka University in 1955, MD in Internal Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2001, and subsequently DNB in Cardiology from Diplomate of National Board in New Delhi in 2009. He is the best cardiologist in Bangalore today.
Dr. Vinod of Femiint Health is a member of the Karnataka Medical Council. He is now available for cardiologist online consultation on mfine. He provides online consultation for all kinds of cardiology complications. His specializations include Stress Echocardiography, Peripheral Angioplasty for Limb Salvage in Patients with critical limb ischemia, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure, Angioplasty, Non-healing Ulcers, Holter Monitoring, Angioplasty, and Stenting etc.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Hypertension: Patients with hypertension have a higher tendency of developing heart diseases. Dr. Vinod cardiologist checks the blood pressure markers and suggests patients take preventive measures.
- Medical History of Cardiology: Most patients have a medical history of poor or deteriorating heart health. It often runs in families. In such cases, patients can choose cardiologist online consultation with Dr. Vinod to discuss their condition and risk factors.
- Pre-operative Care: Patients who need surgical intervention for the heart require mental counseling and post-operative care. Dr. Vinod is the best cardiologist in Bangalore for consultation.
- Tests & Diagnosis: Dr. Vinod, a Cardiologist in Bangalore, also recommends tests and diagnosis for heart health. He checks reports and evaluates the condition of patients. Subsequently, he offers preliminary care.
- Post-Operative Care: Post operation, patients need a lot of time to recover completely. Dr. Vinod of Femiint Health suggests necessary management and recovery tips to patients.
- Food and Lifestyle Changes: With heart health, you cannot take the risk. Introduce small changes like healthier food habits and exercise for better cardiac health.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
Uptown Square, State Highway 35, Ardendale, Kannamangala, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560066