About Dr. Vinod Revankar
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Hypertension: Patients with hypertension have a higher tendency of developing heart diseases. Dr. Vinod cardiologist checks the blood pressure markers and suggests patients take preventive measures.
- Medical History of Cardiology: Most patients have a medical history of poor or deteriorating heart health. It often runs in families. In such cases, patients can choose cardiologist online consultation with Dr. Vinod to discuss their condition and risk factors.
- Pre-operative Care: Patients who need surgical intervention for the heart require mental counseling and post-operative care. Dr. Vinod is the best cardiologist in Bangalore for consultation.
- Tests & Diagnosis: Dr. Vinod, a Cardiologist in Bangalore, also recommends tests and diagnosis for heart health. He checks reports and evaluates the condition of patients. Subsequently, he offers preliminary care.
- Post-Operative Care: Post operation, patients need a lot of time to recover completely. Dr. Vinod of Femiint Health suggests necessary management and recovery tips to patients.
- Food and Lifestyle Changes: With heart health, you cannot take the risk. Introduce small changes like healthier food habits and exercise for better cardiac health.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
34, Whitefield Main Rd, Prestige Ozone, Whitefield, Next To Forum Value Mall, Marathahalli, Bengaluru - 560066 Phone 1800 258 5727