About Dr. Suvina Attavar
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Skin Infections: Skin infections may happen to anyone. Dr. Suvina dermatologist specializes in pediatric dermatology, which means she even treats skin infections in children. From diaper rashes to skin rashes and bug bites, she offers quick preliminary care to all her patients. Select Dr. Suvina for dermatologist online consultation on mfine for all kinds of skin problems.
- Acne & Pimples: Both these skin problems are common in both males and females. While puberty is said to be the leading cause of acne and pimples, underlying hormonal issues may have a role to play. Dr. Suvina in Bangalore offers intensive care and treatment for acne and pimples that don’t go away.
- Skin Rashes: Skin rashes, dryness, roughness, or flaking skin may be due to various health complications. Go for a thorough diagnosis to determine the course of treatment for skin problems.
- Skin Tanning & Spotting: While tanning happens due to excessive sun exposure, spotting may be due to age or other reasons. Dr. Suvina in Bangalore determines the cause of skin spotting and delivers the right care. For tanning, she offers various cosmetology solutions to bring back the fairer and glowing complexion.
- Dark Circles: Dark circles are unsightly. It makes your appearance dull and lifeless. Dr. Suvina offers the best care to remove dark circles completely with correct nutrition and treatment.
- Hair Problems: Hair fall, loss, thinning, graying, itchy scalp, and dandruff are a few concerns everyone has. Dr. Suvina dermatologist offers perfect care for hair problems.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
Yogiraj centre for Dermatology & Cosmetology
HVP Aster, Krishnarajapuram, ITPL Main Road, Kaveri Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560048