About Dr. Shameena Syed
Dr. Shameena Syed graduated from the Tribhuvan University. She completed her DCD and MSc in Clinical Dermatology at the Welsh Institute of Dermatology, Glamorgan House in the University Hospitals of Wales, Cardiff, UK. She is versatile in her field and trained in general outpatient dermatology clinics in Cardiff as well as in other hospitals in Wales like Princes of Wales Hospital, Neath Port Hospital, Prince Charles Hospital, Royal Gwent Hospital, Cardiff Royal Infirmary, University of Wales Hospital and Llandough Hospital. This extensive training has helped improve her observation and work with a wide range of skin conditions common in the European population.
Her special areas of interest include cosmetic dermatology, aesthetic indications and hair disorders. On mfine, you can opt for dermatologist online consultation with Dr. Shameena Syed.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Cosmetic Skin Problems: Advanced technology makes cosmetic care a possibility today. It is the best way to get back flawless skin with the help of latest technology. Dr. Shameena Syed of Kosmoderma Skin and Hair Clinics specializes in all kind of cosmetic skin care solutions.
- Skin Infections: Skin infections, rashes, itchy skin, dry skin, or flaky skin needs extensive care and treatment. Consult Dr. Shameena Syed, Dermatologist, for a quick and easy solution.
- Acne & Pimples: Nobody wants to have acne or pimples ever, but it happens. Due to pollution, improper skin care, poor diet, lack of hygiene, and stress are some of the main reasons for acne. In addition, hormonal imbalances could be responsible too. The best way to care for pimply and acne-prone skin is to see a dermatologist.
- Aging Skin: Skin starts aging rapidly after 30. Factors affecting the skin include lack of sleep, poor nutrition, sun damage etc. The only way to improve your skin, eliminate signs of hyperpigmentation, remove wrinkles and freckles, and reduce age spots is through proper and routines skin care.
- Hair Care: Hair fall, thinning, graying, and dandruff can also be treated with the right medicine and lifestyle changes.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
Kosmoderma Skin and Hair Clinics
#3, CNS Tower, Ground Floor, 185 Thubharahalli next to ItsyBitsy, Varthur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066, Opposite Palm Meadows, Whitefield, Bangalore - 56066 Phone 076767 57575