About Dr. Sandhya Shivakumar
Dr. Sandhya is the best gynecologist in Bangalore. She is now associated with the Ovum Birthing Centre in HRBR Layout, Bangalore, and the Family Doctor, Bangalore. Years of experience and expertise makes Dr. Sandhya, gynecologist, a reliable name in the field of gynecology.
Choose gynecologist online consultation with Dr. Sandhya only on mfine.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Menstrual Health: Women’s menstrual health is a serious cause of concern. In most cases, menstrual problems like cramps, abdominal pain and heavy bleeding goes undiagnosed. However, if the symptoms are severe, it must be reported to the best gynecologist in Bangalore. Dr. Sandhya, gynecologist provides care to women with menstrual complications.
- PMS: Pre-menstrual syndrome affects most women. When women fail to manage their symptoms, they choose gynecologist online consultation. Dr. Sandhya of Ovum Hospitals provides necessary care to patients with PMS.
- Abnormal Vaginal Changes: Any change in the vaginal flora, discharge, or bad odor is a sign of an infection. It is very important to detect that infection before it aggravates. Dr. Sandhya, gynecologist, provides proper care to patients with such symptoms.
- Bleeding and Pain after Sex: If sexual intercourse becomes more painful than pleasure, it is an alarming sign. Such cases should be diagnosed properly to understand the underlying cause. Dr. Sandhya, the best gynecologist in Bangalore is an expert in handling such critical cases.
- Women’s Hygiene: Women’s health and hygiene depends on many factors. Dr. Sandhya advises women to take care of their health and hygiene, in order to prevent diseases and infections.
- Missing Periods: Women who miss their periods frequently should report it to the best gynecologist in Bangalore. It could be a case of thyroid dysfunction, a fibroid, cyst, or blocked fallopian tubes. Only proper diagnosis is to the key to correct treatment.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
1-8-31/1, Minister Road, Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003, James Street, Secunderabad, Hyderabad - 500003 Phone 040 4488 5000
KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad
220, 7th Main Rd, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, , Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore - 560043 Phone 080-4530-9999
Phoenix Hospital, 1510, 19th Main, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore
KIMS Cuddles, 1-112/86, Survey No 55/EE, Kondapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad 500 084, Telangana, India.
KIMS BiBi Hospital
KIMS BiBi Hospital, 16-3-991/1/C, Govt Printing Press Road, Landmark: Beside Meridian Function Hall, Malakpet, Hyderabad
Ovum Hospital, Hoskote
#3, HIG Extension, New KHB Colony, Old Madras Road (NH 75), Hoskote Town, Bengaluru Rural District - 562114
Ovum Hospital, Banashankari
216/A, 100ft Outer Ring Road, (Near kathriguppe Signal) 2nd block, 3rd Phase, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore - 560085