Dr. Ranjan Shetty
MD - Medicine (AIIMS), DM Cardio (PGIMER), FACC, FESC
16 years experience|CardiologistConsult Now
Registration number : Verified
About Dr. Ranjan Shetty
Dr. Ranjan, Cardiologist, completed his MBBS degree from the Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore. Subsequently, he did his MD in Internal Medicine in the year 2005 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). He also pursued his DM in Cardiology and completed his degree from a prestigious institute, PGIMER Chandigarh. During his course at AIIMS, Dr. Ranjan of Manipal Hospital received the honor of the Best Physician from the then President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
Dr. Ranjan is the best cardiologist in Bangalore today. He has successfully performed over 3000 angioplasties and complex coronary and non-coronary interventions. He is also the pioneer of LAA Appendage Closure in Asia. He is the Imaging Guided PCI and he has vast experience in IVUS guided PCI.
Dr. Ranjan now provides cardiologist online consultation on mfine.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Coronary Heart Diseases: Heart problems usually develop at a later stage in life. However, a sudden attack might lead to death. Dr. Ranjan, the best cardiologist in Bangalore, explains how important it is to take care of heart health and prevent coronary heart diseases.
- Heart Report Evaluation: Dr. Ranjan of Manipal Hospital takes in to account the history of a patient and evaluates all past reports to arrive at a conclusion.
- Family History of High BP and Diabetes: Both high BP and diabetes could cause heart problems. Although it may not cause an attack, it leads to minor problems that may be life threatening in the future. Observing the family history of patients is thus the key to treatment. Cardiologist online consultation is the best way to get in touch with the doctor.
- Pre-operative Care: Heart operations are major and may require months to recover. It is very important to take proper care, medications, and rest. Dr. Ranjan, cardiologist, guides patients to manage their complications and look ahead.
- Lifestyle modification: Heart health is significantly affected by stress, food habits, sleep quality, sedentary lifestyle, and related factors. Making small changes to lifestyle is crucial for a healthy heart.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
143, 212-215, EPIP Industrial Area, Hoodi Village, KR Puram Hobli Landmark: Krishnarajapura Whitefield, Bangalore