About Dr. Ramya Venkataraman
Dr. Ramya of Femiint Health completed her MBBS and DNB – Family Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2008 and 2017 respectively. At present, Dr. Ramya is also associated with mfine for physician online consultation. She is a member of the Karnataka Medical Council. Dr. Ramya’s areas of expertise include viral fever treatment, vaccination, and immunization, measles treatment, infectious disease treatment, dengue fever treatment etc.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Fevers: Dr. Ramya physician treats all kinds of fevers, from viral fever to dengue fever. She is well versed in her field and she follows the medical ethics of treatment. She suggests a proper diagnosis to patients before administering any treatment. She is the best physician in Bangalore today.
- Common Cold: Symptoms of a common cold are a cough, runny nose, throat pain and general unwellness. Dr. Ramya offers physician online consultation to patients through mfine and offers preliminary care.
- Blood Pressure: Either high or low, it is crucial to maintaining a balanced blood pressure number. Dr. Ramya provides necessary care for patients with blood pressure issues.
- Metabolic & Endocrine Diseases: Dr. Ramya of Femiint Health offers critical care advice to patients with diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid, and obesity.
- Stomach Infections: Anyone can have a stomach infection due to poor eating habits, unhygienic cooking, and weak immunity. Dr. Ramya is the best physician in Bangalore who provides necessary preliminary care for stomach infections, including symptoms like gas, acidity, constipation, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Infectious Diseases: Dr. Ramya treats all kinds of infectious diseases, such as malaria, throat infection, jaundice etc.
- Respiratory Diseases: For any respiratory complaints such as allergies, asthma, cough, pneumonia, TB or sinusitis, consult Dr. Ramya physician.
- Joint Diseases: Dr. Ramya provides preliminary care to patients with a backache, foot pain, knee pain, and pain of the joints and limbs.
- Other Issues: Choose Dr. Ramya, the best physician in Bangalore, for all kinds of mundane complications like a headache, migraine, muscle weakness, and tenderness etc.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
34, Whitefield Main Rd, Prestige Ozone, Whitefield, Next To Forum Value Mall, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066 Phone 080-90807060