About Dr. Radhika S Kamuni
Dr. Radhika S Kamui completed MBBS from Mumbai and pursued DGO from Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai. She also completed her DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Bangalore. She also pursued senior residency from Bhushan Mumbai Municipal Hospital in Mumbai. As a gynecologist, she has vast experience in handling all types of complicated and high-risk cases of gynecology and obstetrics.
Dr. Radhika S Kamui of Rainbow Hospital is specially trained in performing procedures like laparoscopic surgeries, high-risk pregnancies and deliveries, pregnancy with diabetes and/or hypertension, preterm labor, instrumental deliveries etc. She is also proficient in laparoscopic procedures such as hysteroscopy, diagnostic hysterolaproscopy, and infertility treatments.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Menstrual Disorders: Heavy bleeding, spotting between menstrual cycles, irregular bleeding, abdominal pain, cramps, and missed periods are some of the common disorders. These complications can be easily treated and cured.
- High-risk Pregnancy: Pregnancies having high-risk factors should be handled with critical care. Dr. Radhika S Kamui is a specialist in high-risk pregnancies and she has successfully delivered infants in many cases.
- Thyroid Problems: Thyroid problems may lead to feminine health issues, such a missed period or irregular period. Proper thyroid treatment can give relief to patients.
- Vaginal Discharge: Smelly vaginal discharge indicates an infection. Any kind of infection, such as candida or yeast infection should be treated to prevent further complications.
- Breast Abnormalities: Breast changes are common right before the due date of periods. However, if your feel some abnormality during any other time of the month, with or without pain, it should be reported to a gynecologist.
- Surgical Procedures: Dr. Radhika S Kamui is a trained obstetrician. She handles cases of hysterectomy and laparoscopic surgeries. Consult Dr. Radhika S Kamui on mfine online.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free