About Dr. Priya Shivalli
Dr. Priya of People Tree Hospitals was a gold medalist in MBBS, pursued from Bangalore’s Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science. Later on, she completed Diploma in Child Health from V.S. Dental College, and DNB in Pediatrics from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Bangalore. She has earlier worked with Bangalore Baptist Hospital and Manipal Hospital. Her education, passion, and skills in this field make her the best pediatrician in Bangalore.
Pediatrician Online Consultation on mfineFor any kind of pediatric problems, seek online consultation from Dr. Priya Shivalli. She provides primary level care and medical consultation on mfine. For more services, meet her at People Tree Hospitals.
- NICU Care: The pediatrician is well versed with managing pre-term, high-risk, low birth weight babies in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). This includes constantly monitoring their development, aiding nutrition, coordinating care for critical illnesses or infections, etc.
- Vaccination/Immunization: Dr. Priya pediatrician provides vaccination to newborn babies, children, and adolescents for preventive care.
- Infectious Disease Treatment: This includes managing or preventing infectious diseases in children such as dengue, tuberculosis, viral fever, measles, pneumonia, chicken pox, etc.
- Newborn Care: The doctor is responsible for newborn care, which includes early initiation of breastfeeding, thermal care, hygiene practices, skin-to-skin contact, etc.
- Growth & Development Assessment: Through all stages of a child’s life, from age 0 to 12 years, Dr. Nagalakshmi of People Tree Hospital ensures growth & development monitoring, advice, and medical help.
- Nutrition: She suggests the right nutritious diet for infants and children.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
People Tree Hospital
2, Tumkur road, Goraguntepalya, , Goraguntepalya, Bengaluru - 560022 Phone 099000 91881