About Dr. Praveen Rodrigues
Owing to his incredible research work and keen knowledge in this field, he was awarded Training Fellowship at Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists. Before joining Sita Bhateja Speciality Hospital, he joined as Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College and K.C. General Hospital in Bangalore. He was also a licensed dermatology consultant practicing at two of the largest hospital groups in UAE for more than a decade.
Dr. Praveen of Sita Bhateja Speciality Hospital also offers dermatologist online consultation on mfine. He has special training in cryotherapy, electrosurgery, hair transplantation, and vitiligo & psoriasis surgery.
What the Doctor Offers on mfine
- Pediatric Dermatology: For children suffering from several skin disorders or hair problems, the doctor provides dedicated care and treatment. This includes eczema, skin infection, allergies, rashes, etc.
- Allergy Treatment: Dr. Praveen dermatologist diagnoses and treats different types of allergies caused from food, latex, pollen, dust, cosmetics, etc.
- Skin Infection Treatment: There may be several causes of skin or hair infections in men and women. He identifies the proper cause of infection, and provides remedies.
- Anti Aging Treatment: He is the best dermatologist in Bangalore, proficient in various anti aging procedures like face lifts, wrinkle & fine line removal, acne removal, skin brightening, etc.
- Cosmetology: He uses laser therapy and cosmetic surgery for wart or mole removal, chemical peel, acne treatment, hair reduction, liposuction, etc.
- Venereology & Leprosy: Dr. Praveen of Sita Bhateja Speciality Hospital is acclaimed for his expertise in caring & managing various sexually transmitted diseases, and leprosy treatment.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
Sita Bhateja Specialty Hospital
8 & 9, O’Shaughnessy Road, Langford Gardens, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560025