About Dr. Pratibha Nayak
Dr. Pratibha, gynecologist firmly believes that child delivery can also be a smooth experience, despite having a normal delivery. Her vision is to ensure women experience this sweet journey of motherhood with lesser pain and complications. With more than 17 years experience in the field of gynecology and OBG, she is the best gynecologist in Bangalore today. She is also an infertility specialist with vast knowledge in her field of expertise.
Dr. Pratibha is now available for gynecologist online consultation on mfine.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Menstrual Disorders: Dr. Pratibha, the best gynecologist in Bangalore, treats all kinds of menstrual disorders in women. Irregular periods, heavy bleeding, painful periods, missing periods, or spotting between periods are some of the symptoms of an underlying complication. Dr. Pratibha takes utmost care to comfort her patients and deliver the necessary treatment.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a blessing in every woman’s life. To make the journey through three trimesters happier and healthier, Dr. Pratibha offers her kind help to women. She handles each case differently, analyzing the complications of patients, if any, to deliver proper care till the time of delivery.
- Infertility: Dr. Pratibha of Ovum Hospitals is an Infertility Specialist. She takes care of patients with infertility, analyzes their problems, diagnoses disorders, and offers her care and treatment. She is the best gynecologist in Bangalore with vast experience and knowledge in infertility.
- Women’s Health & Hygiene: Dr. Pratibha also takes a methodic approach and guides women to take care of their health and hygiene. Prevention is better than cure in these cases, and she suggests women to learn how to care for their own feminine hygiene and prevent infections.
- Breast Abnormalities: Hormonal imbalances may lead to breast abnormalities right before the menstrual cycle. However, if any other changes in shape or a lump formation is noticed, it must be reported to a gynecologist.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad
220, 7th Main Rd, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, , Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore - 560043 Phone 080-4530-9999
Phoenix Hospital, 1510, 19th Main, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore
KIMS Cuddles, 1-112/86, Survey No 55/EE, Kondapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad 500 084, Telangana, India.
KIMS BiBi Hospital
KIMS BiBi Hospital, 16-3-991/1/C, Govt Printing Press Road, Landmark: Beside Meridian Function Hall, Malakpet, Hyderabad
KIMS Hospital, # 1-112 / 86, Survey No 5 / EE, Beside Andhra Bank, Near RTA Office,Kondapur, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad - 500084
Ovum Hospital, Hoskote
#3, HIG Extension, New KHB Colony, Old Madras Road (NH 75), Hoskote Town, Bengaluru Rural District - 562114
Ovum Hospital, Banashankari
216/A, 100ft Outer Ring Road, (Near kathriguppe Signal) 2nd block, 3rd Phase, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore - 560085