Dr. Niran Uthaiah
MBBS, Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine, Singapore, GDGM
19+ years experience|General PhysicianConsult Now
Registration number : Verified
About Dr. Niran Uthaiah
Dr. Niran, the physician, started his career as a medical officer at the Bangalore Hospital. He relocated to Singapore and joined the National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (NHGP) in 2004. He also gained considerable experience during his stay at Singapore. He gained clinical experience in managing diabetics, family medicine, geriatric care, women’s health screening etc.
Dr. Niran is the best physician in Bangalore today. He has worked as the Chief Medical Officer at Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Hospital, Diacon Hospital, and Dianova Diabetes Centre. Before Dr. Niran joined HSR Diabetes Centre, he was working as a personal physician at the Nationwide Bangalore.
Dr. Niran is now available on mfine for physician online consultation.
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Fevers: Dr. Niran of HSR Diabetes Centre treats all kinds of fevers. He offers preliminary care to patients during physician online consultation on mfine.
- Common Cold: Cold, cough, runny nose, itchy and painful throat are some of the symptoms of common cold. Without further delay, consult Dr. Niran, the best physician in Bangalore, online.
- High Blood Pressure: Hypertension is an increasing cause of concern amongst the young and old. Dr. Niran, a physician, provides care to patients with hypertension and helps them manage their condition with medication and lifestyle modification.
- Stomach Infections: Loose motions, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, and belching are signs of stomach infection. Administering proper treatment on time can save a person from further complications.
- Respiratory Problems: Lung infection, asthma, cough, pneumonia, sinusitis, and TB are some of the common respiratory problems. Dr. Niran of HSR Diabetes Centre detects the condition and delivers proper care to patients.
- Joint Pains and Aches: Any kind of pains and aches of the joints and muscles need a proper checkup.
- General Unwellness: Dr. Niran, a physician, is experienced in treating patients with a sudden feeling of unwellness. He provides preliminary care to patients.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
HSR Diabetes and Diagnostic Centre
HRS Diabetes and Diagn, 1197, 22nd Cross Road, Sector 3, HSR Club Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560102