About Dr. Milind M Jambagi
What does the doctor treat on mfine?
- Vaccination: Children’s vaccination is not a treatment but one of the most important preventive measures taken. Dr. Milind of Femiint Health explains the importance of vaccination to parents and ensures every child gets the due vaccination in time.
- Fevers: Children suffering from fever can now choose pediatrician online consultation for instant medication and care. Dr. Milind, an experienced pediatrician, provides necessary medication and guidelines to parents so that they can manage their children suffering from fever. In case of prolonged high fever, he may suggest proper diagnostic tests.
- Common Cold: a Cough and cold are very common in children. One condition requires extensive care and treatment over a long period of time if chronic. However, acute cases of the common cold with symptoms such as a runny nose, itchy throat, throat pain, and cold can be treated with common medications.
- Stomach Infections: Children often suffer from stomach infections due to various factors. A change in season, food, or putting something into the mouth may lead to stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and gas. Such a case of infection should be monitored immediately and relieved.
- Respiratory diseases: Children suffering from respiratory conditions like asthma, lung infection, sinusitis, pneumonia or TB can consult Dr. Milind, pediatrician online. He offers intensive treatment to patients based on their requirements and delivers care.
- Infectious Diseases: Children are susceptible to a wide range of infectious diseases. Infections should be cured in due time to avoid further complications.
Fees: Starting from Rs.499 - 1st Consultation Free
Hospitals Associated with
34, Whitefield Main Rd, Prestige Ozone, Whitefield, Next To Forum Value Mall, Marathahalli, Bengaluru - 560066 Phone 1800 258 5727